Shrek for Sheriff - Page 5
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I remember when Jimmy and me rode our bikes, on a Saturday morning, and we came around corner #1, and there he was !!!!!!!

The Part Time Park Ranger, in full Black SWAT type of Fatigues, wearing his Shinny Baton on his side, and he had his construction style hat with Blue & Red Lights Flashing, and his hand was extended towards us, and he signaled Johnny and me to pull over.

The Part Time Ranger, was conducting a Bicycle Check Point, and checking for our school Id cards !!!!!!

Johnny and me both got a referral to the park office, for riding our bikes at speeds too fast for conditions !!!!!!

Those were the days, that the Park Ranger, patrolled , I mean walked the mean streets of our plush park.

Decades of invaluable experience, you wonder how he was immediately accepted to FBI school, Johnny and I are shocked that he's not an FBI instructor in bicycle safety, as per his vast experience in Suffolk County, NY, county parks at large !!!!!!

Unregistered

Leavans the pedophile

Did you have your way with them boys Jim you’re a sick man get some help

Unregistered

Shrek

You better get out in your burlap fat suit and start waving at people on side of road.
    Let the citizens of Lee county see that face that there not voting for!
    You’ve only got seven months until your failed campaign ends

Unregistered
    I remember driving down the street one morning and seening a fat cow sucking a d*** of another fat cow then I realized holy shit it's leavens. There he was sucking away.

Unregistered

Shrek for Sheriff

He wouldn’t look so hideous if he lost 150lbs
    And at least a foot off the top of his head

Unregistered

Shrek

I wonder if that moron James Leavans will loan himself money again to stay afloat another month!
    Next week will tell us how bad the campaign continues to struggle.

Unregistered

Shrek for Charlotte

I Think I’m gonna leave you guys hanging until next week to show you what a disappointing December I had for fundraising. I’m really thinking about throwing in the towel you people got to start supporting me it’s getting ridiculous!

Unregistered

Pitiful

Another embarrassing month in the books!
    Congrats

Unregistered

Congrats to Shrek

You have failed again.
    Thankfully some of your family members don’t smoke crack with you!
    All those people you suckered into giving you those hard earned $20 checks
    You should be ashamed of yourself
    You will always be a loser

Unregistered

shrek for sheriff

Can you release your Jan campaign loss, looking forward to seeing what you had to lend yourself!!
    See you in August Jimbob

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast