Shrek for Sheriff - Page 48
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Shrek the failure

What is your secret to being so effing ugly!
    I’ve heard from everyone how bad you stink, at least you could bath! With that fat face there’s nothing you could do!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is your secret to being so effing ugly!
    I’ve heard from everyone how bad you stink, at least you could bath! With that fat face there’s nothing you could do!
    You do realize that there are people at the agency much bigger than Leavens. So what do you have to say about them?

Unregistered

Shrek

Maybe heavier but no one in the history of LCSO has ever been that effing ugly!
    You are horrific looking, face is so fat you’re eyes barely open!

Unregistered

Shrek

His stomach looks deformed it hangs almost to his knees! Even if the Slob wasn’t a 30 year disgrace no one would want him as Sheriff, based on his looks!

Unregistered

Leavens the Slob

Look at the slobs digital call for action video where he is showing a kid how to shoot. Check out the deformed stomach, imagine that ugly Fuk representing lee county!
    We would be going back in time Like when we had 🐽 shoap!

Unregistered

Omg

I never thought the stomach was that bad until I saw him in that form fitting shirt! It is definitely deformed looking! It matches his face perfectly!

Unregistered

Same video

Look at the two flat tires on the motorcycle!
    His stomach turns into saddlebags! Should definitely wear a helmet to hide that horrific face!

Unregistered

It’s all coming true

I always told you I knew you were gay! Always fantasizing about what your Sheriff was wearing! Now you have told all of Lee county you want to beat him until he is hard!

Unregistered

Gay Leavens

We always knew he was a little light in the loafers the News-Press article justified that!
    When you look like him you’ll take anything dead or alive!

Unregistered
    So to all the people making childish comments on here, I have one question. Does your mommy still Put powder on your butt when she changes your diaper in the morning since your all acting about as mature as my 9 month old baby? It’s pretty embarrassing to be working along side people that feel its necessary to act like babies. I hope the public doesn’t read into your crap to much.

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast