Shrek for Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Leavans quit

Breaking news from our inside sources in the Leavans camp. He is pulling out of the race! About time, surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Unregistered
    Instead of just bashing Jim you should listen to him. Stop by mission bbq tonight. Listen to what he has to say. If you dont like what he says dont vote for him. Like it or not he worked the same county as you for 30 years. You might actually have some common ground. I'm guessing your a Lee county citizen and probably a lcso employee. You have a choice in who you vote for. The administration wont be in the booth with you. But bashing a fellow brother just for trying to improve your county is just obnoxious.

Unregistered
    Please stop answering us with reason and rationale. It does not play into how we know how to respond. Insert homophobic joke here. Add fake abortion story here.

Unregistered

shrek scumraiser tonight

Please don’t bring any children to Mission BBQ after 6:00 today! I feel sorry for any families eating there that don’t have any idea this dirtbag Is gonna be there!
    Toilets will be overflowing with vomit 🤢 🤮 when people see that face!!

Unregistered
    You lead a sad life troll. I bet you've never had an original thought your whole life. Just a yes man.

Unregistered
    MISSION BBQ ABSOLUTELY BACKS CARMINE MARCENO, FACT!!! Just ask their management. They don’t even want him to have it at their establishment. So funny!!!

Unregistered

Shrek desperate

Can you imagine having a fundraiser at a restaurant at 6 o’clock at night people coming to have dinner and this slob is there asking for a handout. Will anyone in town put on a real scum raiser with a couple hundred people?? That should tell you something buddy get out of the race you look stupider every day! 🤪😜

Unregistered
    He won’t get out, he ruined Tim Fisher with his falsified numbers. Money talks and the amount of check numbers. Hey Angela, you ran your mouth downtown while someone was recording you at lunch. Who is your law enforcement buddy, another boyfriend? We gladly shared your stupid made up stories, they are not removing him in January. Certain people are not in IA’s and you really need to stop eating you mentally ill piece of crap!!!!

Unregistered
    Wow, I thought wives and family were off limits. Marceno supporters have no shame. Guess I should have know. Considering what he did to Deanna.

Unregistered

Shrek

It is a shame Spence continues to pay ms Williams to keep the fake pregnancy story going!
    Hopefully she has a conscious and comes forward with the truth!
    It's a matter of time before the drug dealer gets tired of paying her!
    Shrek will be Baker acted again when the truth comes out.

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast