Shrek for Sheriff - Page 19
Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff shrek

Too bad no parades today, I will never forget the veterans day parade! You had forrest driving you through a crowd of laughter! I was laughing uncontrollably when you saw me. You looked like you were wearing a dress, your stomach was all over the trunk of the car.

Unregistered

shrek

That was 6 months and 60lbs ago, I guess you haven't seen me lately! I can keep my depression in check if I eat mass quantities.

Unregistered

shrek 2028

Come back in 8 years if your heart is still working and give it a shot again!
    Maybe you will be running against pignose.

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

The stupid continues to come out of your mouth!
    You piss poor excuse for a candidate. What have you raised $30,000 to your sheriffs million plus?
    You have and always will be a loser!

Unregistered

Voting Poll

New poll shows incumbent Sheriff with big numbers. There is speculation the win will be by a large margin, most likely record breaking numbers for highest percentage overall win in Lee County.

Unregistered

Pitiful

shrek will get less than 5% of vote. If anyone gave a sh@t about you they would have told you what a loser you are and to hang it up. They want to laugh at you like the rest of lee county!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    New poll shows incumbent Sheriff with big numbers. There is speculation the win will be by a large margin, most likely record breaking numbers for highest percentage overall win in Lee County.
    I have no name in the game, but it’s obvious Carmine will win the election. Anyone know if it’s true he has raised over a million dollars? If so, the race is over. Hats off to him! I have been in politics my whole life and that’s not an easy task.

Unregistered
    The first time in Sheriff history that there wasn't another candidate running! I think he has done a great job for us.

Unregistered

Shrek the failure

🐽 shoap or even the alcoholic 🍺🍷 McKinnley could have at least got 10% of the vote!

Unregistered

Video

Just saw your Shrek for sheriff video damn you are one ugly fat slob you can’t blame your wife for having multiple affairs on you!!
    WOW 🤮

Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast