Shrek for Sheriff
Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Shrek for Sheriff

I will be having a fundraiser at mission bbq right at dinnertime. It will make it look like I have supporters. I plan on taking pictures of strangers as they come in to eat!
    Manager has given me a few rules
    I must tell people that I am wearing a shrek mask so I dont scare them.
    I must gargle with summers eve
    They want me to wear a surgical mask to shield any sewage odor that lingers

Unregistered

Shrek

Shrek should have his next slumraiser at Outback! Could take pictures of all the cars in the lot and say they came to be horrified by his looks!
    Hope you and the douchebag boys don’t get too down in the dumps again when everything goes away!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will be having a fundraiser at mission bbq right at dinnertime. It will make it look like I have supporters. I plan on taking pictures of strangers as they come in to eat!
    Manager has given me a few rules
    I must tell people that I am wearing a shrek mask so I dont scare them.
    I must gargle with summers eve
    They want me to wear a surgical mask to shield any sewage odor that lingers
    If he's not a Threat, then why would you be concerned ?

Unregistered

Shrek

A homeless person would have a better chance of winning! You will be in last place no matter how many fools step up to the plate!

Unregistered

Cool Congress Shrek vs Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A homeless person would have a better chance of winning! You will be in last place no matter how many fools step up to the plate!
    That's going to be a fun show.
    Eagle is going to ram it up Shreks fat a__!

*Unless its a wiener eating contest cuz no one is better at shoveling food down than Shrek

Unregistered
    If he raises $25,000 Wednesday he is a condenser. Just kidding, he will be lucky to raise $5000. It’s like throwing money in the garbage. Look up at the cameras and smile, can’t wait to see your large turnout. Most will be normal customers. Of course Brian Emmons wants a free dinner, loser!

Unregistered

Shrek

They say Emmons eats like has a hallow leg! 😬

Unregistered

Shrek for sheriff

Management will have area roped off so our paying customers don’t get within range of shreks breath!
    Last time he was in the BBQ the health dept had to shut them down!
    There were people vomiting everywhere 🤮🤢

Unregistered

Shrek for Sheriff

Please dont bring children to mission bbq this week they will be traumatized if they see shrek in person! He should be working in a circus sideshow!!

Unregistered

Shrek for Sheriff

We’ve had an overwhelming response to our fundraiser we’re expecting 18 people we will have two lines set up if you donate $20 or less you will get one scoop of beans and a slice of bologna any donors $20 and up will be allowed to have two slices of pork and two scoops of beans so bring your checkbook and come hungry please no children I don’t wanna traumatize any kids! Thank you for your support!
    Shrek 2020

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast