Shrek for Sheriff - Page 24
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Unregistered

August shocker?

There will be shocked employees of LCSO! When your chief runs around threatening to fire everyone on something different every week, what do you expect! There is very little support for the non-certified liar with in LCSO! Rod Shoap thought he had all the support also! Bad press kills campaigns and the little stolen valor temporary sheriff has way to much! Real republicans are aware of his status and they will be voting for the most qualified candidate! Pact u you our bags boys and girls it’s going to be a bumpy ride !!

Unregistered

smooth sailing

Your sheriff is so popular no qualified candidate has run in 2020!
    What fool would try to unseat this man?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be shocked employees of LCSO! When your chief runs around threatening to fire everyone on something different every week, what do you expect! There is very little support for the non-certified liar with in LCSO! Rod Shoap thought he had all the support also! Bad press kills campaigns and the little stolen valor temporary sheriff has way to much! Real republicans are aware of his status and they will be voting for the most qualified candidate! Pact u you our bags boys and girls it’s going to be a bumpy ride !!
    Hmmm, Carmine raised over a million dollars and Leavens has no money! I wonder who the popular candidate is in the county. Call me silly, but I’ve never given nor do I know of anyone who has given money to someone they weren't going to vote for. If I’m not voting for you, I’m not giving you money! My guess is Carmine will have plenty of votes for the win.

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

Shrek will do as well as the construction site garbage guy that's running against Frank Mann

Unregistered

Pitiful

Shrek, construction cleanup guy and Dreicorn will all get less than 10% of vote. Campaign history shows when you have to self fund your campaign every month to stay afloat you always lose bigtime!

Unregistered

Poison

Shrek and dreicorn both recieved the poison ☠️ $200 endorsement check from the failure cris crew lee! They both will lose by huge margins.

Unregistered

OOH that smell

Shrek you have been to two republican events where I was told you smelled like an overloaded depend!
    You may want to wear a hefty bag over your pants to seal in the stench!

Unregistered

Thats nothing new

Leavens always had a pungent odor! I remember it like it was yesterday. Excuse me while I go vomit!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shrek you have been to two republican events where I was told you smelled like an overloaded depend!
    You may want to wear a hefty bag over your pants to seal in the stench!
    You mean the republican event that Marceno ran and hid from Leavens who was just trying to shake his hand

Unregistered

Yes

He was scared you had human waste on your hands the way you smelled! You have to do something about your stench!

Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast