Where's my raise?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Where's my raise?

Tommy or Matt where's my raise?

Unregistered
    Not the first full pay period yet for the month of October yet, still a couple of day from September on this one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not the first full pay period yet for the month of October yet, still a couple of day from September on this one.
    That makes no sense. Now they have to retro back to October 1. Someone screwed up. Tommy het on this.

Unregistered
    That makes no sense. Now they have to retro back to October 1. Someone screwed up. Tommy het on this.
    So maybe you should learn to read it states “ the first full pay period following “ and you carry a gun maybe when you go home your mommy can read and explain it to you. Then you can explain to the Reyes.

Unregistered
    So maybe you should learn to read it states “ the first full pay period following “ and you carry a gun maybe when you go home your mommy can read and explain it to you. Then you can explain to the Reyes.
    Matt calm down. Why would you get upset at a member for asking questions?

Unregistered
    Matt calm down. Why would you get upset at a member for asking questions?
    Your making me answer question on my time

Unregistered
    Your making me answer question on my time
    Matt relax it's your job. That's why you get 1000extra per month. You answer to us, we are your bosses.

Unregistered
    Matt and Tommy you sent a text saying we haven’t gotten our 3%. Where is it fudge packers

Unregistered
    FRM:fopmiami.com
    SUBJ:3% raise
    MSG:We have been made aware that some, if it all members did not receive their 3 percent increase as scheduled .

When was it scheduled? After the first full pay period but you didn’t know that because you’re both clueless losers

Unregistered
    FRM:fopmiami.com
    SUBJ:3% raise
    MSG:We have been made aware that some, if it all members did not receive their 3 percent increase as scheduled .

When was it scheduled? After the first full pay period but you didn’t know that because you’re both clueless losers
    The don’t know the contract, the don’t know the by-laws, the don’t know how to defend anyone, the don’t know how to answer their phones, or where their offices are. But they can schedule Felix on FOP time, Maxine to travel on our dime, take 10 extra people to New Orleans for days before the national conference started, spend our dues like drunken sailors and can give away cigars and booze no everyone but the members.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast