Parakeet looking captain cruising Marlins Stadium

Unregistered

Parakeet looking captain cruising Marlins Stadium

Hey, what’s up with that parakeet captain from Special Events? Every time I went to a Marlins game this year I saw this pencil necked degenerate hitting on male concession stand employees. Someone best apply the breaks on this runaway queen. Rank does not give you the right to cruise on duty.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, what’s up with that parakeet captain from Special Events? Every time I went to a Marlins game this year I saw this pencil necked degenerate hitting on male concession stand employees. Someone best apply the breaks on this runaway queen. Rank does not give you the right to cruise on duty.
    Please QSK with a thorough BOLO on the individual. If the subject’s name is known, please include this information.

Unregistered

Seriously?

Please QSK with a thorough BOLO on the individual. If the subject’s name is known, please include this information.
    Do you even work in this Dept?

OP said it’s the Capt from SPB. Put it together there sport

Unregistered
    None other than Willy Gonzalez, one of the biggest pieces of shits that this department has ever seen. Shakes your hand to your face and stabs in your back when you are not looking. Loves to hit on female officers, yet he is married. Destroyed the HPOA, and has destroyed every district and every unit he has been to. Oh and swears he is a real cop but has never put handcuffs anyone.

Unregistered
    None other than Willy Gonzalez, one of the biggest pieces of shits that this department has ever seen. Shakes your hand to your face and stabs in your back when you are not looking. Loves to hit on female officers, yet he is married. Destroyed the HPOA, and has destroyed every district and every unit he has been to. Oh and swears he is a real cop but has never put handcuffs anyone.
    His 1980s name plate says so.

Unregistered
    The parakeet is very sneaky! He has his own list of people to bring over to SPB. He has a list of dreadful followers, including officers, sgts and Lts, and being qualified is not a requirement! Don’t be fooled by the birdy.