Northside FTO’s - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who’s the actual problem and how do we fix it.
    The problem is ppl like 1400, 1500 and 1502 who think they are gods and talk to us like shit. It’s one thing to be assertive and stern it’s another to be a flat out **** and embarrassing, degrading, and shit talking everyone and anything. How can we learn when we are being *****ed at for just coming to work.

Unregistered
    The problem is ppl like 1400, 1500 and 1502 who think they are gods and talk to us like shit. It’s one thing to be assertive and stern it’s another to be a flat out **** and embarrassing, degrading, and shit talking everyone and anything. How can we learn when we are being *****ed at for just coming to work.
    Listen “sgt” or “rookie” stop taking things so personal and just do your job. Who cares what they say or think you have 30 years ahead of you.

Unregistered
    Northside has the worst afternoon and midnight Fto. This District is out of control. Only thing they care about is comp and 5%
    Hey troll kid the truth before you write on here. We don’t get comp in Northside we are slaves to our boss.

Unregistered
    I heard one of the ftos disrespected a rookie and they related to a higher up and repercussion was to be made because of this 34

Unregistered
    I heard one of the ftos disrespected a rookie and they related to a higher up and repercussion was to be made because of this 34
    It’s no secret N1 reads this filth.

Unregistered
    Which FTO was that? Initials only

Unregistered
    It’s no secret N1 reads this filth.
    He’s not the only command reading this site. It’s the talk is the town.

Unregistered
    Wow. That’s awful

Unregistered
    Wow. That’s awful
    Normal behavior in this establishment.

Unregistered
    Which FTO was that? Initials only
    1500 is the real and only problem he made me stand at attention to talk to him because he was upset at his FTOs then tried to punk me in front of the detective. I’m glad this is getting aired out.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast