Who is XO to the Undersheriff? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So who is the XO?
    Jorge Alonso aka Kung Fooo Panda.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff promoted from within just like everyone asked and everyone is still complaining.
    Nobody is complaining about him promoting from within BSO, they are complaining because he's not selecting the BEST candidate for the position. He is however selecting based on race, then bragged about it saying the command staff now reflects the community. Ok, I'll give him that, the command staff does reflect the District 54 community, but it DOES NOT reflect Broward County. Maybe that's the problem with someone coming in from a small department to take over, they think small, they don't look at the entire picture. Unfortunately, BSO is the laughing stock of law enforcement and will continue to be for a long time. It's sad that it's all about the paycheck and what political perks you can gain from your position as sheriff. Israel made sure we were no longer a law enforcement agency (his words), and all the current administration wants to do is promote minorities, even when they're not the best candidate. Shame in him! Maybe we should be known as the Detroit Sheriff's Office, Chicago PD southern district, or the DC Sheriff's Office?

Honestly, I don't care what skin color the person getting promoted has, as long as they are the BEST candidate! I think what the upper command staff forgets in their celebrations of promoting the most minorities is that pick reflects on them. Their decision making. Which is why so many unqualified supervisors are hidden.

Unregistered
    Jorge Alonso aka Kung Fooo Panda.
    Only one king fu panda. Ask BB

Unregistered
    It's totally disgusting and unprofessional but it's been happening for 30 years. A black female can go all the way up, someone's ass

Unregistered
    So who is the XO?
    Jamie S. is her XO

Unregistered
    Nobody is complaining about him promoting from within BSO, they are complaining because he's not selecting the BEST candidate for the position. He is however selecting based on race, then bragged about it saying the command staff now reflects the community. Ok, I'll give him that, the command staff does reflect the District 54 community, but it DOES NOT reflect Broward County. Maybe that's the problem with someone coming in from a small department to take over, they think small, they don't look at the entire picture. Unfortunately, BSO is the laughing stock of law enforcement and will continue to be for a long time. It's sad that it's all about the paycheck and what political perks you can gain from your position as sheriff. Israel made sure we were no longer a law enforcement agency (his words), and all the current administration wants to do is promote minorities, even when they're not the best candidate. Shame in him! Maybe we should be known as the Detroit Sheriff's Office, Chicago PD southern district, or the DC Sheriff's Office?

Honestly, I don't care what skin color the person getting promoted has, as long as they are the BEST candidate! I think what the upper command staff forgets in their celebrations of promoting the most minorities is that pick reflects on them. Their decision making. Which is why so many unqualified supervisors are hidden.
    I agree! Nobody would care about his promotions if he promoted based on being the most qualified candidate for the position. Instead he promotes based on being a minority. I guess that's good for him, he can count on the minority vote, if they vote. The problem he didn't take into account is, did he set up all those in the upper command staff for failure? If he's not re-elected most of them are certainly gone. I hope they all have their time in because I don't see him winning the election.

Unregistered
    Only one king fu panda. Ask BB
    No Jorge Alonso aka twitch is the one and only KFP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12