Greenwell irks me with his phoniness.

Unregistered

Greenwell irks me with his phoniness.

Let me play dominoes which is why I came here. I don’t need you to cut in every picture pouting your stupid finger as if people don’t know who I am.
    Hi bother others. Let me play. You are so phony dude. You never me or my Cuban friends. Don’t come off like you like us now. Phony. Phony.

Unregistered
    But he looked so cute in pink. My wife and I went there, had a good smoke, pretty good grub and some liquor. Played some dominos and laughed at all the back slapping going on. It’s comical how they try to emulate the HPOA in almost everything. The dominoes tournament, the gala, etc.
    I’m other words don’t let their phony ways bother you. I find it amusing really.

Unregistered
    Come on. He has sensitive feelings. Especially when called out on the truth.

Unregistered
    Tell us something new. He has been phony his entire career, burning fellow officers along the way.

Unregistered
    I was one of those he stroked a ticket for a crash I was not at fault. POS

Unregistered
    He’s always been that way. Some are wondering why he changed. He didn’t! He was always self absorbed and callous to officers needs. He has hidden behind POAT as a cover.
    Maybe him being at PBA has allowed his true personality to be highlighted and thus why some think he changed but he has always been a POS.

Unregistered

A real loser!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me play dominoes which is why I came here. I don’t need you to cut in every picture pouting your stupid finger as if people don’t know who I am.
    Hi bother others. Let me play. You are so phony dude. You never me or my Cuban friends. Don’t come off like you like us now. Phony. Phony.
    Why is he still around? I can attended parties too.

Unregistered
    Well said. He has been a phony since birth. I spoke to a close friend of his and although he gets along with Greenwell he knows that David would throw his own mother under the bus to make himself shine or to save himself. His own mother folks!
    So what do you think he’ll do to you? He has been a zero and remains that way today. However, to his crafty credit his limited involvement with POAT has been his saving grace.
    But make no mistake. Like his close bud say he would throw his own mother under the bus.

Unregistered

Yes Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said. He has been a phony since birth. I spoke to a close friend of his and although he gets along with Greenwell he knows that David would throw his own mother under the bus to make himself shine or to save himself. His own mother folks!
    So what do you think he’ll do to you? He has been a zero and remains that way today. However, to his crafty credit his limited involvement with POAT has been his saving grace.
    But make no mistake. Like his close bud say he would throw his own mother under the bus.
    I've got the tire marks to prove it!