Who is the officer that was doing the dirty work for the Prez - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I believe that was manolito.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Felix is no joke. He’s Qru what is your problem against the guy. You seem mad
    Exactly. I’m not sure what’s their issue ??!! Did he **** your ***** or impregnate your wife. He messes with no one.

Unregistered
    I heard Felix lost his balls when tommy started 33 ing him. The things some men do for power. For fop time and to share a room with Reyes just them two at the last conference everyone heard.
    I didn’t know that he was into men. I heard he has a thing for black thick women.

Unregistered
    I didn’t know that he was into men. I heard he has a thing for black thick women.
    He’s in love with a stripper

Unregistered
    Felix Del Rosario was appointed to FOP office by Tommy Reyes. FDR WAS PUT ON FOP TIME BY TOMMY REYES WHEN FDR ILLEGALLY ENDORSED DE LA PORTILLA. FDR AND REYES are making back door deals behind the memberships back with DE LA PORTILLA AND CAROLLO. That’s why They never fought GPS, and they want to throw in the towel for portal to portal so we give up are fop contractual right to be covered under article 41. This is unacceptable it’s time to drain the swamp from all the corruption and vote them out. Reyes is worried about impeachment!

Unregistered
    Felix Del Rosario was appointed to FOP office by Tommy Reyes. FDR WAS PUT ON FOP TIME BY TOMMY REYES WHEN FDR ILLEGALLY ENDORSED DE LA PORTILLA. FDR AND REYES are making back door deals behind the memberships back with DE LA PORTILLA AND CAROLLO. That’s why They never fought GPS, and they want to throw in the towel for portal to portal so we give up are fop contractual right to be covered under article 41. This is unacceptable it’s time to drain the swamp from all the corruption and vote them out. Reyes is worried about impeachment!
    Replace them with whom? How can the FOP, do anything to change the contract, without a vote? GPS, was in the works before they took office. It's city OWNED property and they can do as they please with it. Portal to portal, I don't see it happening, cause most drive city owned vehicles and as such the city MUST cover. Don't you think that IF, Lugo and company, were placed or voted back in. They wouldn't have a little pay back for us, cause of voting them out? Honesty, who ever is in the FOP, will be looking out for #1 or those that can do for them. Within a week of taking office, some here have been doing everything they can to discredit them. You can only fight city hall so much! Maybe they are finally waking up and saying Oh sh!t, we really do, own the vehicles. PvP's has been a pain in the azz, since it started. Every so often I get a azz chewing, for leaving the PvP assigned to me parked at the station. I really don't care, They can take it away.

Unregistered
    Replace them with whom? How can the FOP, do anything to change the contract, without a vote? GPS, was in the works before they took office. It's city OWNED property and they can do as they please with it. Portal to portal, I don't see it happening, cause most drive city owned vehicles and as such the city MUST cover. Don't you think that IF, Lugo and company, were placed or voted back in. They wouldn't have a little pay back for us, cause of voting them out? Honesty, who ever is in the FOP, will be looking out for #1 or those that can do for them. Within a week of taking office, some here have been doing everything they can to discredit them. You can only fight city hall so much! Maybe they are finally waking up and saying Oh sh!t, we really do, own the vehicles. PvP's has been a pain in the azz, since it started. Every so often I get a azz chewing, for leaving the PvP assigned to me parked at the station. I really don't care, They can take it away.
    No one gives a shit about your fake and stupid post filled with lies, Justine you rat biatch from the north. Wake up the Reyes have done Alot of damage in the nearly one year they ve been in power. Now Javier Ortiz is uncovering corruption amongst the Reyes and politicians.Back door meeting with Carollo and De la Portilla. Fop time to FDR to help an unendorsed candidate who is helping Carollo take away are off duties. Benefits loss as a result of the Reyes incompetency! All because FDR and the Reyes want to be staff!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12