PBA hidden agenda - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Daughter? I’m confused.

Unregistered
    Yes so this is Dale‘s daughter and I was just made aware of me being brought up on this post I have nothing to do with my dad running if he chooses to run in the politics game and how he chooses to play that’s on him but I would appreciate the fact that I have not once disrespected the board members who I did have a personal line of communication with that has since dissolved because of the nonsense that I’ve been put through as a member of Dale Frix’s family I don’t care what game y’all are playing I really don’t but For anyone that actually knows me as a person knows I’m not my dad.

Unregistered
    Dale does not like his Capt and is just trying to hide. People need to understand how the vote works and that the president does not even get a vote at the table.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dale does not like his Capt and is just trying to hide. People need to understand how the vote works and that the president does not even get a vote at the table.
    The only thing I will say to this is there appears to be misinformation spreading as dale put in his name and intentions to run in may the captain you are referring to didn’t even take over til July so unless he has a crystal ball that statement doesn’t hold true. As far as the votes I don’t think he cares as he is plans on speaking with them like he has with everyone else.

Unregistered
    If you want to talk about hidden agendas Dale then why don’t you let everyone know what yours is. It was shocking that you actually showed up to the negotiations meeting today which appeared to be a step in the right direction. That was until you refused to talk or sit with any of the members present. You then thought it would be a good time to promote yourself by putting your vote for me cards in the middle of the conference table during a negotiation meeting not a political event. These meetings are to benefit all members not self promotion which is totally inappropriate at that time. Then you do not even stay for half the meeting before you walk out. Are you going to walk out on meetings that you actually attend if you are elected?

Unregistered
    Shady AC changed the Bylaws to 90 days when he was President and called it the MS rule. He was worried people who left would come back just to vote his corrupt ass out.

Unregistered
    9 indications of the narcissist:
    grandiose sense of self-importance

preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

belief they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions

need for excessive admiration

sense of entitlement

interpersonally exploitative behavior

lack of empathy

envy of others or a belief that others are envious of them

demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

We just got rid of one of these, we damn sure don’t need another one!

Unregistered
    This entire thread is ridiculous and is below the standards of which Officers should hold themselves. Please vote for who will do the best job and quit with these juvenile antics. You all should be ashamed. This is an example of why there is no longer a brotherhood within this agency. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    Drain the swamp

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    9 indications of the narcissist:
    grandiose sense of self-importance

preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

belief they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions

need for excessive admiration

sense of entitlement

interpersonally exploitative behavior

lack of empathy

envy of others or a belief that others are envious of them

demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

We just got rid of one of these, we damn sure don’t need another one!
    Yes Terry we all agree you are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12