The people of Broward County Demand for Scott Israel to be Reinstated Immediately! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holy projection. You'll see how DEMOCRACY works when Al Pollack cleans your clock. No doubt you'll blame russian bots or some other force for your defeat.
    You really are clueless, aren't you? This is not a high school football game, where the winner gets bragging rights. This is serious s**t.

Whether or not Israel wins election in 2020, ir largely irrelevant. We have had a succession of half-a**ed sheriffs for the last thirty years. And the county is still chugging along. I can safely say that I have voted for NONE of them. Nor, do I support any of the current or potential candidates. I will tell you this. No matter who is elected sheriff in 2020, the BSO will still be screwed up. What is of far greater import is that Israel was suspended on essentially trumped up charges for political reasons. If the suspension stands, then this will set the precedent that any governor can suspend any elected official for little or nothing, for strictly political purposes. And, this is a can of worms that the politicians in this state have been very careful not to open.

Now, my point to the previous poster was that for some reason he is demanding the Israel, if reinstated, has some civic obligation to cancel the contract with Parkland to "spare" the "feelings" of people who lost family at MSDHS. However, the poster seems to care NOTHING about the other 20,000 resident of Parkland and THEIR feelings. It is an incredibly selfish position.

Unregistered
    Whether Israel would have beaten Lamberti in 2012, without "help" is debatable. Lamberti's problem is that he was not a good political sheriff. He was an excellent administrator, but he much preferred to work FOR someone in authority. Broward County, being what it is, there is a very good chance that "extra" votes may have been found to give Israel the edge. However, in the next four years of Rick Scott's term, no effort was ever made to prove that, was it?

The problem that has developed now, is that any elected official can be summarily suspended by a governor for really weak charges of incompetence. If allowed to stand, this makes it open season on all elected officials for strictly political purposes. Not a good thing to have to deal with. Remember, the majority of Broward County residents did not publicly demand the suspension of the sheriff. It was a small cadre who got the governor to act.
    This governor shows his power got to his head. He can care less about what he did . He just hates to admit this is you merely a political act. SI will be justified and will be back. I will never vote for DeSantis again. He's a POS for what he did to BSO. Shame on the very few parents that have tried to gain publicity and gain to be leashed in and think SI was the blame. What ever happened to the shooter?? Shame, shame, shame.

Unregistered
    This governor shows his power got to his head. He can care less about what he did . He just hates to admit this is you merely a political act. SI will be justified and will be back. I will never vote for DeSantis again. He's a POS for what he did to BSO. Shame on the very few parents that have tried to gain publicity and gain to be leashed in and think SI was the blame. What ever happened to the shooter?? Shame, shame, shame.
    Enough of your whining, nobody cares who you are not going to vote for. This week will prove your gravy train is over. Try again next year until then F’ off.

Unregistered
    You really are clueless, aren't you? This is not a high school football game, where the winner gets bragging rights. This is serious s**t.

Whether or not Israel wins election in 2020, ir largely irrelevant. We have had a succession of half-a**ed sheriffs for the last thirty years. And the county is still chugging along. I can safely say that I have voted for NONE of them. Nor, do I support any of the current or potential candidates. I will tell you this. No matter who is elected sheriff in 2020, the BSO will still be screwed up. What is of far greater import is that Israel was suspended on essentially trumped up charges for political reasons. If the suspension stands, then this will set the precedent that any governor can suspend any elected official for little or nothing, for strictly political purposes. And, this is a can of worms that the politicians in this state have been very careful not to open.

Now, my point to the previous poster was that for some reason he is demanding the Israel, if reinstated, has some civic obligation to cancel the contract with Parkland to "spare" the "feelings" of people who lost family at MSDHS. However, the poster seems to care NOTHING about the other 20,000 resident of Parkland and THEIR feelings. It is an incredibly selfish position.
    This ^^^ is what the narcissist does. The narcissist acts selfishly and points to another as being selfish. Projection indeed. There's no civic "obligation" at all. It's just decency. You can't comprehend that. But, wait for the 90 day notice and confer with Rozzy and the gang about how "selfish" we are. It says everything about you and nothing about us. God bless our deputies who may have to endure more years of being lead by Barney Fife.

Unregistered
    This ^^^ is what the narcissist does. The narcissist acts selfishly and points to another as being selfish. Projection indeed. There's no civic "obligation" at all. It's just decency. You can't comprehend that. But, wait for the 90 day notice and confer with Rozzy and the gang about how "selfish" we are. It says everything about you and nothing about us. God bless our deputies who may have to endure more years of being lead by Barney Fife.
    No you’re not one of us. God help us for the thought of having to continue under this temporary tard the Governors stuck on us. Time for temporary to go!!!

Unregistered
    ^^^This is misdirection.

What the original poster did was demand that Israel ignore what the vast majority of the residents, his constituents, living in Parkland have expressed, through their elected officials, a contract for police service with the BSO, and unilaterally satisfy the desires of a handful of people by cancelling the contract with Parkland. And, to justify this wholly selfish position, which completely ignores the feelings of the rest of the City, the poster tries to use some obscure definition of decency, which makes sense only to him. If the votes to cancel the contract existed, I doubt that anyone would be demanding that Israel cancel the contract, if he is reinstated.

I will repeat this one more time for the mentally challenged here. If the residents of Parkland wish to end the contract with the BSO, all they have to do is have their council people notify the BSO of their intent to cancel the contract. In 90 days, the contract will be nullified and they can do whatever they choose. Get it? The ball is entiirely in the Parkland City council's court. They will do what the majority of Parkland residents want.

Good luck.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3060716]^^^This is misdirection.

What the original poster did was demand that Israel ignore what the vast majority of the residents, his constituents, living in Parkland have expressed, through their elected officials, a contract for police service with the BSO, and unilaterally satisfy the desires of a handful of people by cancelling the contract with Parkland. And, to justify this wholly selfish position, which completely ignores the feelings of the rest of the City, the poster tries to use some obscure definition of decency, which makes sense only to him. If the votes to cancel the contract existed, I doubt that anyone would be demanding that Israel cancel the contract, if he is reinstated.

I will repeat this one more time for the mentally challenged here. If the residents of Parkland wish to end the contract with the BSO, all they have to do is have their council people notify the BSO of their intent to cancel the contract. In 90 days, the contract will be nullified and they can do whatever they choose. Get it? The ball is entiirely in the Parkland City council's court. They will do what the majority of Parkland residents want.

Good luck.[/QUOTE

Agree. It will be much more satisfying to watch the mayor and the comissioners publically shamed for their failure to take a stand on anything throughout the past year and a half. No matter what side they choose, they, and crocodile tears Lauren will exposed for the phonies that they are.

Unregistered
    People of Broward County and others outside of Broward will be taking the trip to support Sheriff Israel. DeSantis clearly has a personal issue with Israel and now spending thousands of OUR Tax dollars to only prove he is spending on Florida's dime to gain a political circus. He needs to back off! He's guaranteed no second term for sure. Israel WILL WIN his position back and those parents should go to church and ask themselves some serious questions.
    "The people of Broward County Demand for Scott Israel to be Reinstated Immediately!"

Only the blacks and the criminals want him back. One in the same.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3060743]
    ^^^This is misdirection.

Good luck.[/QUOTE

Agree. It will be much more satisfying to watch the mayor and the comissioners publically shamed for their failure to take a stand on anything throughout the past year and a half. No matter what side they choose, they, and crocodile tears Lauren will exposed for the phonies that they are.
    You have to understand something about the electorate. They do not care if politicians are phonies or not. In fact, they expect it. What they expect, from their elected representatives is that the politician bring home the bacon, FOR THOSE WHO ELECTED THEM. So, if the majority is happy with the performance of their elected representatives, those representatives are pretty secure.

Unregistered

I HEART Israel? Mor like I HATE Scott Israel!

"The people of Broward County Demand for Scott Israel to be Reinstated Immediately!"

Only the blacks and the criminals want him back. One in the same.

Scott Israel has created this environment of HATE and racism. He has pitted blacks against whites. He has single-handily destroyed BSO and Broward County. He is a total failure and I hope he falls off the face of the earth and straight into he11.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast