The people of Broward County Demand for Scott Israel to be Reinstated Immediately!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The people of Broward County Demand for Scott Israel to be Reinstated Immediately!

People of Broward County and others outside of Broward will be taking the trip to support Sheriff Israel. DeSantis clearly has a personal issue with Israel and now spending thousands of OUR Tax dollars to only prove he is spending on Florida's dime to gain a political circus. He needs to back off! He's guaranteed no second term for sure. Israel WILL WIN his position back and those parents should go to church and ask themselves some serious questions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People of Broward County and others outside of Broward will be taking the trip to support Sheriff Israel. DeSantis clearly has a personal issue with Israel and now spending thousands of OUR Tax dollars to only prove he is spending on Florida's dime to gain a political circus. He needs to back off! He's guaranteed no second term for sure. Israel WILL WIN his position back and those parents should go to church and ask themselves some serious questions.
    DeSantis is washed up for his next election and you can bank on that. He is utilizing our hard earned tax dollars to benefit his political powers knowing he made a promise before he even knew the facts. Just to abuse his authority. I did not vote for him due to his past. SI will be Back

Unregistered

What People they sure don't include me

Only people crying is Candy and Nuts... Scott wont be coming back.. now that additional evidence can be presented next week... I Love It...He's All Washed Up..

Unregistered
    DeSantis is washed up for his next election and you can bank on that. He is utilizing our hard earned tax dollars to benefit his political powers knowing he made a promise before he even knew the facts. Just to abuse his authority. I did not vote for him due to his past. SI will be Back
    More F- political analysis on Leoaffairs.

Unregistered
    I can agree, he's a good for nothing idiot. Using our money for this? SI will be back and I'm glad.

Unregistered
    Only people crying is Candy and Nuts... Scott wont be coming back.. now that additional evidence can be presented next week... I Love It...He's All Washed Up..
    That's because you're the only idiot. You are the seed of an orange, you are spit out.

Unregistered
    Israel will be back. They don't have a choice and we
    are glad

Unregistered
    That's because you're the only idiot. You are the seed of an orange, you are spit out.
    Only pathetic poor seed would be you you brainwashed stump.

Unregistered
    I have faith the Republican senate is going to do their jobs and reinstate Sheriff Israel. It needs to happen, the place is stagnant and broken under the bad leadership put in place by the Governor. Desantis proves to all of us he’s a damn moron. Can you believe he put this incredibly unfit, unqualified, unprepared, undisciplined, windbag in charge of this place. This Governor does not deserve our support after pulling this sh!t.

Unregistered
    Rick Scott gave Desantis all the information he had on Israel. He just didn't wanna make that move of suspending Israel while he was running for the senate. Desantis had the facts before he ever said that Scotty boy would be suspended. Scotty's public argument with Dana Loesch, and interviews/speeches afterwards certainly sealed his fate. Scott Israel truly is an inept and an ineffective buffoon that wants back in for a short time to collect another pension. The entire law enforcement community in Broward, the state of Florida, and the entire nation can see that he's not fit, nor was he ever fit to be Sheriff of one the largest police departments in the country. Get that through your skull morons.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast