Applying for PBSO. Need some info/help

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Applying for PBSO. Need some info/help

I'm a certified officer in FL already with 6 years of experience. I want to put in a application with the sherriff's office, but I can't find any info on the current salary scale and the pay steps. I've been able to find info on every thing else but that. Could anyone help me out with giving me that info?
    Last edited by SheepDog202; 10-18-2019 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Wanted to add a word

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting. I thought that LEO's topped out at 100k.

Unregistered
    We have a career deputy program with education and experience will get you well over 100k

Unregistered
    What is the pay scale for the career deputy program and what are the requirements to obtain that status?

Unregistered
    not information for a public forum. call HR and discuss it with them

Unregistered

Psych Exam

I've been scheduled for my Psych at Woodlake Psychological with DR. Paul E. Bryan Jr. Does anyone know how the test was and how the interview was? Was it stressful? I currently have 4.5 years experience from another department in Broward County.

Unregistered

Anon

Um...is PBSO even hiring direct now? Not going the “volunteer” route?

Unregistered
    Do yourself a favor and get a job ANYWHERE else but this dump. Unless you like morally and ethically corrupt agencies where only a chosen few get what they need while the rest just lament. Then apply away!

Unregistered
    the pay and benefits are good and always getting better. don't listen to the negativity. its true you have to be friends with or related to someone to get many internal positions, but that is same with any job.