Is this department an asylum for nuts or sanctuary for unhireables

Unregistered

Is this department an asylum for nuts or sanctuary for unhireables

21 yrs+ in Miami. Where is a ok agency to keep my ticket active? That's it. Do my 15 hours or whatever a month.

If this place is like this online, I have 10 acres for sale in Ladeeka.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    21 yrs+ in Miami. Where is a ok agency to keep my ticket active? That's it. Do my 15 hours or whatever a month.

I’m sorry is there a complete sentence with an articulable thought in that post? What’s the issue?

Unregistered
    I’m sorry is there a complete sentence with an articulable thought in that post? What’s the issue?
    Was asking about Hendry as a place to consider to keep my ticket after putting in my papers end of the year. We own several lots in Ladeeka. Bro, it was a simple question and there was no need to comeback like a pinga to another LEO. Hope you grow out of it someday. Thanks for your insight.

Unregistered

Please don’t tell me your one of those people who believes what you read in the tabloids or on this site? If so I just read Blake Shelton and Gwen just adopted a Martian baby from Pluto. Be a grownup and make your own decisions and don’t believe the haters. If your truly an retired officer then you know EVERY agency has their haters those that can’t get promoted, or we’re fired or just walk around disgruntled because it’s just in their DNA. You should go in and do a ride along and see if it’s for you. Like the nation we have our haves and have nots and those that don’t have get on this site to bash those that have. Way of life these days across the nation we here in Hendry County aren’t excluded from it! Good luck with your decision as long as it’s yours and not what you read on this trash site.

Unregistered
    Please don’t tell me your one of those people who believes what you read in the tabloids or on this site? If so I just read Blake Shelton and Gwen just adopted a Martian baby from Pluto. Be a grownup and make your own decisions and don’t believe the haters. If your truly an retired officer then you know EVERY agency has their haters those that can’t get promoted, or we’re fired or just walk around disgruntled because it’s just in their DNA. You should go in and do a ride along and see if it’s for you. Like the nation we have our haves and have nots and those that don’t have get on this site to bash those that have. Way of life these days across the nation we here in Hendry County aren’t excluded from it! Good luck with your decision as long as it’s yours and not what you read on this trash site.
    You must be one of the stars who are popular on "this trash site", or loyal to them. Thanks for lowering yourself to come on here to set the record straight to everyone who isn't as experienced as your crime-watch league action career makes you.

Unregistered

these tabloids ? great advice...

"You should go in and do a ride along and see if it’s for you. Like the nation we have our haves and have nots and those that don’t have get on this site to bash those that have. Way of life these days across the nation we here in Hendry County aren’t excluded from it!"

https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-n...estic-violence

"Sheriff Steve Widden described Blackman as an outstanding deputy, but said he has to hold all of his employees to a higher standard."

"Blackman joined Hendry County Sheriff’s Office three years ago. Sheriff Whidden said Blackman worked as a k-9 officer."

....3 years ago... 2019...2018...2017... ok.... according to

http://swflorida.blogspot.com/2019/1...rged-with.html

"Court records indicate Anthony J. Blackman has a history of traffic citations going back to his teenage years in 2002, a conviction of possession of alcohol by a minor in 2003, traffic citations in 2004 and 2006, in 2008 found guilty of driving with a suspended or revoked license, 2010 defendant in temporary injunction for protection, 2015 guilty of failing to stop at traffic light, and on October 20, 2019 charged with careless driving."

Nice...very nice