The sad story of Mark Trudel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because there is nothing to discuss. It's personal. He bragged about it. Piece of shit.
    Drum has targeted Hendricks, McDougal, Cardarelli, Trudel, Costa, Thomas, and Kattou. He's the most dangerous piece of shit in BSO. I blame the worthless leadership that allowed him to bully people.

Unregistered
    Did he get people fired like Trudel did?
    E.g. Chief Sudler

Unregistered
    He deserves a nice blumpkin

Unregistered
    Drum has targeted Hendricks, McDougal, Cardarelli, Trudel, Costa, Thomas, and Kattou. He's the most dangerous piece of shit in BSO. I blame the worthless leadership that allowed him to bully people.
    Long list of dirtbags. You just convinced me Drum is a good supervisor and took care of problems others didn’t.

Unregistered
    Hey Snowflake I know it’s hard to understand when a good supervisor actually confronts issues and get rid of non-producers or trouble makers, which all of the above fit into. I could go down your list and tell you why each person was justifiably removed from SID but that wouldn’t fit your narrative, would it?

Unregistered
    Long list of dirtbags. You just convinced me Drum is a good supervisor and took care of problems others didn’t.
    Thanks Steve.

Unregistered

Hmmm I wonder

Moron, pretty sure the point the poster was making is that by age 65 you shouldn’t be wearing a uniform because you should have been able to retire. That is the benefit of this career to be able to retire young with a great pension. Unless of course you’re Trudel and have to work until you die.
    Theres a guy in pompano like that...it aint easy being.....

Unregistered
    Mark you big dumb angry idiot. Quit running around telling everyone how Scott Israel is your best friend and when he gets reinstated you’re going back to SID. Remember, Israel was Sheriff when you got kicked out and gave his blessing.

Unregistered
    Mark you big dumb angry idiot. Quit running around telling everyone how Scott Israel is your best friend and when he gets reinstated you’re going back to SID. Remember, Israel was Sheriff when you got kicked out and gave his blessing.
    Steve you must stay up all night waiting for posts. You are the dumb angry idiot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12