Plunked Trudel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plunked Trudel

Unregistered

Plunked Trudel

So, Trudel comes on this site and admittedly attacks Drum uncontrollably. Drum tried to call Trudel and sort out the issue like men would. Trudel doesn’t answer or call him back. Trudel can type on here all he wants the truth is, he is a puzzy.

Not to mention all the others he is attacking in the process. He’s a scumbag rat Puzzy.

Unregistered
    Trudel sued his best friend and fellow cop when his dog bit him in the ass. They do say dogs are good judges of character. He’s a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Trudel has never left a shift, District, or Unit on good terms. Always ends up being hated by his coworkers. Even his wife left their marriage hating him.

Unregistered
    I heard his son hates him.

Unregistered
    I heard his dog hates him.

Unregistered
    I heard his beastly girlfriend hates him.

Unregistered

Magic Mike

I happen to think he's HOT!!! Would love to see him in a speedo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, Trudel comes on this site and admittedly attacks Drum uncontrollably. Drum tried to call Trudel and sort out the issue like men would. Trudel doesn’t answer or call him back. Trudel can type on here all he wants the truth is, he is a puzzy.

Not to mention all the others he is attacking in the process. He’s a scumbag rat Puzzy.
    Drum no matter how many salads you eat you're a soft body.

Unregistered
    Did Redman steal someone’s lunch money? The infatuation of anything Redman is comical. If you don’t like the guy so be it. How about you just ignore him. It isn’t that hard. Otherwise just walk up to him and tell him how you feel. Just don’t do it at the range.

Unregistered
    Actually if you read the beginning of this post, it was Redman who got his lunch money taken. Drum showed him what a punk he is. He is too scared to even speak to Drum. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast