Great Leadership

Unregistered

Great Leadership

Thank you, Sheriff Chronister, for standing up to the vape companies destroying the community. The sheriff was front and center at the Attorney General’s press conference. It’s refreshing to see a public figure who cares about the children. Kudos, sir!

Unregistered
    Chad is racist and discriminatory. His promotions and transfers are based upon ethnicity/gender/sexual orientation. Although this Vaping campaign is positive, I can not support anyone who allows ethnicity/gender/sexual orientation to be a factor in making transfers or promotions.

Unregistered
    Oh gawd here we go with the reverse discrimination crap. Don’t blame that for your failures in life. This is the way the world works these days. If you don’t like it then quit.

Unregistered
    Its all for face time. For those votes. Same reason his name is being plastered everywhere. Why put our noses into a non police issue. Vaping is not illegal or a crime, so no LEO agency should be getting involved. Make it a crime and we can step in. Its too easy to get on TV and agree on the latest popular trend long after its long since been accepted. Vaping is not our problem. Him being on TV regarding that is all for show. Grow up.

How about get on TV and start a new trend towards the proactive mental health of police officers far beyond EAP? How about pushing for laws on mandatory minimum police staffing for a given population or geographic area to reduce the negative exposure on officers? Something new for us, not votes.

Hey, they forgot to put his name on our Bic throw down pens! We can hand those out like hotels and businesses do, or “accidentally” leave them behind on calls. I hope I get some credit for that idea. Maybe ill get rewarded with a zone partner. Seems like the business thing to do. After all, we are a hybrid of a big powerful money making executive business and a hole in the wall understaffed state social services office.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its all for face time. For those votes. Same reason his name is being plastered everywhere. Why put our noses into a non police issue. Vaping is not illegal or a crime, so no LEO agency should be getting involved. Make it a crime and we can step in. Its too easy to get on TV and agree on the latest popular trend long after its long since been accepted. Vaping is not our problem. Him being on TV regarding that is all for show. Grow up.

How about get on TV and start a new trend towards the proactive mental health of police officers far beyond EAP? How about pushing for laws on mandatory minimum police staffing for a given population or geographic area to reduce the negative exposure on officers? Something new for us, not votes.

Hey, they forgot to put his name on our Bic throw down pens! We can hand those out like hotels and businesses do, or “accidentally” leave them behind on calls. I hope I get some credit for that idea. Maybe ill get rewarded with a zone partner. Seems like the business thing to do. After all, we are a hybrid of a big powerful money making executive business and a hole in the wall understaffed state social services office.
    What are you gonna do about it?