Nail in the coffin for Marceno? This just went out to Governor, AG and FDLE. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quote from Tallahassee, “these people are crazy”. Cleared of any wrong doing!!!
    Tallahassee has been totally lazy on this guy, not really conducting an investigation into him in the first place. The Williams complaint is evidence they didn't do their job and Sheriff Rod Shoap pointed that out.

Unregistered

Fools one and all

The sad tale of Carmine Marceno is all done except for the applause 👏.

About time accountability extended to rich and famous.

Unregistered

Coming up next week on Settingbrushfires

Deanna Williams tells all.

Sex in Carmines county vehicle in church parking lots and public places PLUS naming others.

Unregistered

Oops

Start scraping those stickers off the gas pumps 😂

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    There is so much evidence to support that something is wrong. Forget any of the drama that is on this site. There are very likely violations. But this very well may be a case of first impressions making it difficult to say for certain. So here is a question. How many incomplete applications were accepted by the LCSO, in the past ten years, that resulted in an offer of employment being extended to the candidate? I would venture a guess that the answer is none. It's a checklist for Pete's sake. It is designed to ensure completeness. But in this one case, for this one guy, that clearly did not meet the standards to be accepted into the crossover academy, it just so happens to be overlooked.

It has been said before, have him resubmit a complete application attesting, affirming, and swearing to the facts. That would end the discussion once and for all. And, he would arguably not be eligible to serve. I do not believe he should be allowed to continue to serve, so i do have some bias.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 2016 View Post
    There is so much evidence to support that something is wrong. Forget any of the drama that is on this site. There are very likely violations. But this very well may be a case of first impressions making it difficult to say for certain. So here is a question. How many incomplete applications were accepted by the LCSO, in the past ten years, that resulted in an offer of employment being extended to the candidate? I would venture a guess that the answer is none. It's a checklist for Pete's sake. It is designed to ensure completeness. But in this one case, for this one guy, that clearly did not meet the standards to be accepted into the crossover academy, it just so happens to be overlooked.

It has been said before, have him resubmit a complete application attesting, affirming, and swearing to the facts. That would end the discussion once and for all. And, he would arguably not be eligible to serve. I do not believe he should be allowed to continue to serve, so i do have some bias.
    Well said and a reasonable responds to the issue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 2016 View Post

Very soon, he will be asked to verify under penalties of perjury, his entire work history, employment, education, and all his applications to any department that he has applied or worked at in the state of Florida, and the Truth will come out And either he's vindicated or he'll be dealt with by FDLE and the courts.

I believe that FDLE Video Tapes all of their criminal Interviews, so whomever wants can make a 119 request and see his sworn deposition to FDLE .

Give the process a chance to be fair to all .

Unregistered

Now that makes sense

No emotion just facts. This thing with women his county vehicle having sex in public like church parking lot is very troubling. His texts a bi out vast resources and insisting on abortion is deeply psychotic.
    The Republican Party must be hypocritical to back him. The whole idea of this guy from Collier being appointed Sheriff because can raise money is just awful.
    Mike Scott should be ashamed of himself.
    Never ever trust politicians they are liars sex maniacs and despicable.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very soon, he will be asked to verify under penalties of perjury, his entire work history, employment, education, and all his applications to any department that he has applied or worked at in the state of Florida, and the Truth will come out And either he's vindicated or he'll be dealt with by FDLE and the courts.

I believe that FDLE Video Tapes all of their criminal Interviews, so whomever wants can make a 119 request and see his sworn deposition to FDLE .

Give the process a chance to be fair to all .
    I agree. We do have a process that should be allowed to run out. Is that a fact that he will be providing sworn testimony on this matter?

I want to preface this by saying that I am not trying to stir the pot. I cant find the answer and I am not a lawyer. Can the citizens file a civil suit to remove him? I just have the feeling that this is going to hurt Lee County if he remains in. What i mean by that is that I have concerns that somehow there will be lawsuits related to this that will result in the release of prisoners, cash settlements etc. Again, not a lawyer and i could be way off base.

Unregistered
    Out of curiosity is the Sheriff allowed to post on this site?
    Based on the following rule I think he cant:
    • Improperly assume or claim the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast