Interesting Read - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    EH and SC are just alike. They both think they’re smarter than anyone and that they make great decisions. I can’t think of any decision that either of the two of them made that could be considered great. Mediocre at best. Both should be gone under EH favorite policy violation. Morals or lack there of.

Unregistered
    I hope this corrupt Sheriff and his admin staff get put in their place soon. I like how Haines is sitting there judging people and their morals when he is the most corrupt of all. Him and Cappas get away with lying in depos and destroying evidence and let's not forget about who was over investigations at the time old back door Shelby. Hmmm I wonder why they wanted to get rid of that box of evidence. And Cappas runs around telling everything with out a care in the world of getting in trouble. Even though he's doing what he was told by his supervisor destroying and damaging as a Sargent even a deputy you should know better and stand up and say this isn't right. But they just double down on the lies and Coverups. Too many people know the real story and what you all have said about this case. I guarantee you haven't been making many friends how you all treat people the truth will come out.

Unregistered
    Wouldn't lying in a depo and destroying evidence be considered a moral character violation? Morgan and Haines you need to go ahead and fire yourselves.

Unregistered
    By our own policy battery is a termination offense but RM is only getting demoted and a suspension. Anyone else would have been fired. Interesting they can ignore E level violations when they want to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By our own policy battery is a termination offense but RM is only getting demoted and a suspension. Anyone else would have been fired. Interesting they can ignore E level violations when they want to.
    You need a complainant for something to constitute a battery. Unless RM and JG were a DV situation that I don’t know about, you don’t have a victim that says it was unintentional.

Learn the law, troll

Unregistered
    You need a complainant for something to constitute a battery. Unless RM and JG were a DV situation that I don’t know about, you don’t have a victim that says it was unintentional.

Learn the law, troll
    So wrong there is a victim saying it was intentional. That’s battery. Battery is a criminal offense. According to EH it doesn’t matter if you are really charged criminally or if you were found guilty. If he think you committed a criminal violation then all he has to do is have his beliefs and it’s still a criminal violation. I’ve heard him say before just because you got a good lawyer that got you cleared in court doesn’t mean you didn’t commit the crime. He would have fired me or you. It’s because general Morgan doesn’t want it getting out to the public what his staff members are really like. It’s just another sweep under the rug.

Unregistered
    Listen to Eric chiming in. You think you are smart but your not. There is a victim and it's Jeff. He just doesn't want to feel like a B and file the charges or probably because he's worried about you and the dictator Morgan retaliating against him and ruining his career. Because that's how you all work. I hope All your bad karma will catch up with you soon because you have a lot. You were never worth a crap as cop or as an administrator. You have ruined this agency. You talk about the Bible a lot I know Gods grace can't be shining bright on a scumbag like you. You can twist the narrative all you want you know there is a victim in this incident and if it wasn't for the suspect being one of your panty sniffers he would be gone. You fired more for way less. So how about you learn the law and quit breaking it.

Unregistered

Learn the law, troll
    Well Mr Haines there is a victim and it was intentional and therefore it was battery-a criminal violation. Not that you know much about what constitutes a crime. It doesn’t have to be a dv situation. Also there were witnesses. Anyone else would be fired. Your punishments and your firings and your demotions and everything you do is inconsistent and i’m beginning to agree that it’s biased. Some people are allowed to quit for some very serious violations. What?? Why??

Unregistered
    OMG that's horrible. They all have different stories and contradict each other. There is some fishy stuff going on in that agency for sure. And so many deputy's involved that's nasty. How are none of them in trouble for lying in a court proceeding and how was nobody looked into after so many were in a sexual relationship with the same people who went to prison for child rape? I followed that case with the two deputy's and the Manning's and was every disappointed in our sheriff's department. I think the one who got off would have been found guilty if the evidence in the case wasn't destroyed and miss handled. Election time is coming I think Escambia needs someone with some morals and values to step in. This is a cover-up of a sick and very sad situation. The kids involved will be scared the rest of their life. If all those deputy's were frequenting that place I'm sure they new that wasn't a good situation for juveniles to be around. These people supposedly protect and serve our community with apparently no moral compass. Who do we make a complaint to if the people who do the investigating are the people involved?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    omg that's horrible. They all have different stories and contradict each other. There is some fishy stuff going on in that agency for sure. And so many deputy's involved that's nasty. How are none of them in trouble for lying in a court proceeding and how was nobody looked into after so many were in a sexual relationship with the same people who went to prison for child rape? I followed that case with the two deputy's and the manning's and was every disappointed in our sheriff's department. I think the one who got off would have been found guilty if the evidence in the case wasn't destroyed and miss handled. Election time is coming i think escambia needs someone with some morals and values to step in. This is a cover-up of a sick and very sad situation. The kids involved will be scared the rest of their life. If all those deputy's were frequenting that place i'm sure they new that wasn't a good situation for juveniles to be around. These people supposedly protect and serve our community with apparently no moral compass. Who do we make a complaint to if the people who do the investigating are the people involved?
    vote alexander!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast