Interesting Read - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The walls are closing in!! Now let's watch the rats try and jump off the sinking ship.

Unregistered
    I've known Eric for 20 years. I've never heard him say 'I don't know' or act as dumbed down as he tried to in his Zaurzaur depo. It's laughable if he thinks he was a good actor.

Playing dumb isn't going to do anything except delay the inevitable.

Everyone knows he knows everything going on around here and he manipulates the majority of it. Morgan is Car 1 in name only. If Eric wasn't truly running things, maybe Simmons could get some logical ideas passed. Until then Eric 'chicken little' Haines will claim the sky is falling to the sheriff when dealing with those he dislikes while pulling out his carpet and broom to protect those he does like.

Unregistered
    Haines has become a liar in virtually ever conversation he participates. He has turned Morgan into a liar. Having had the opportunity to be a spectator in closed door meetings and watch how they operate makes me ill as I look back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at the old horny goat DM go. Straight up crooked sleezy politician he is. To hell with anyone else as long as he gets away with it. And it worked he got reelected. At the cost of for sure one child rapist getting found not guilty and who knows how many others that didn't get looked into Just to save himself. MS walked because of the way this evidence was handled. SC you need to spill the beans on them. Making captain and having a seat at the table isn't worth your dignity and morals, In the end that's all you have. Is this how you want to stand when Jesus comes? EH you need to ask yourself that same question.
    Hold up! You think SC has dignity and morals? He kept the phones in his desk. Knowingly kept evidence in his drawer. Not a secure location. Evidence. In a drawer. In HIS office! I don’t even want to mention other reasons why he might have wanted to keep the cell phones there. That’s not moral. That’s not procedure. That’s not anything good. Why isn’t he on admin leave. Why does he even think he deserves a spot at the table. He’s done nothing his entire career to deserve it. And you think EH has an ounce of morals as well? You sir are obviously delusional. Stop drinking the Koolaid it’s spiked with corruption.

Unregistered
    I never said they had dignity or morals. It's blatantly obvious they SC and EH lied their butts off in their depos. I am just saying they need to stop and try to save any they have left and own up. This hole thing is horrible knowing from hearing both of them talk about that case from the beginning and then to read their depos and see how they blatantly lied their butts off in it. I've seen a lot of good cops be put on leave or lose their jobs over a minut infraction compared to what they have done. He needs to depo others from the office who have been around and heard SC and EH talk about that case they would see how bad they lied in their deposition. But if the Sheriff's office is the only one investigating it's self justice won't be done here. There is no Kool Aid drinking here but if an outside agency doesn't get involved they will just continue to cover it all up and nothing will be done. If any other deputy lied and lost and damaged evidence in a capital child rape case losing your job would be the least of your worries. Every deputy in that phone should have been interviewed if not to find out if they had sex on duty or not but at least to find out where the juvenile rape victims were while they were over there getting serviced by mom and step dad. That seems like the correct way to start an investigation and make sure no other deputy's where involved. Even a rookie would know that is what you should do. But apparently the number 2 guy at the time couldn't figure that out.

Unregistered
    Cappas eats lunch with his IA friends and then comes back to the office to tell what new gossip he has. The problem is, of course, that while the IA guys may submit a finished product with all the juicy details told to Cappas, Haines sends it back to be redone making Cappas' info bad. But he loves to spread it. That, too, is a violation of policy. You would think a Lieutenant would know better. Didn't Tama just get a double demotion in part for similar behavior. Ask yourself why he is allowed to gossip but she can not. Is it as a federal judge has ruled Haines has a bias against women and Tama is female? Or is it due to 'lost' evidence? Or both. Tama, you should make a complaint and have all warrants and IA people interviewed and see if the punishment is the same. I bet not.

Unregistered
    Cappas I've also heard talking about open IA's but the main one is Haines He talks about everyones IA's and will do it in the middle of the hallway. Between those two and the people in IA it's self talking openly that's how everyones business gets spread all over the place. These same people seem to always be coming up as the problem with this place.

Unregistered

Car 3

Hope he loses his pension for official misconduct. Laugh my ass off😂

Unregistered
    If Karma is real I hope it catches up with all those in that crooked lying crew. Let them feel a little of what they made others feel for no reason except for them not liking someone.

Unregistered
    I am a victim of EH and a couple of his crew. He really has something wrong going on in his head to make him act like he does. It is kind of evil. He needs help for sure but as long as he remains in his job he is going to try to hurt people. He can’t help himself and there are about five I could name that have become the same way

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast