#Destefanis - Page 8
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Who are these cum buckets you speak of?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wish I could have been on paid admin leave for almost three years. Would have put me in DROP!!!!!!!!
    Nope not me, don't know where all this hate is coming from.

Unregistered
    I understand that you only want to see the best in people. Reserve you decision my friend. Your “brothers” may have put you in danger during your career and you don’t even know it! But that’s ok right???
    You sound like ED or CP making assumptions. I don’t know of any criminal case that takes 3 yrs to come up with PC to arrest. I know the rumors that’s flown around for years and those two ladies have been the ones spreading them wo proof and only assumptions. Shame on them and I pray they Put them in an IA for spreading lies and rumors. The City going to be paying a lot of money for damages to those four men.

Unregistered
    Who are these cum buckets you speak of?
    I too, wish to know about these cum buckets at the department.

Unregistered
    WTF.... We have finally jumped the shark lmao who are these people visting this site? We have gone from information to hate to conspiracies to batpoopcrazy lol

Now that the hood rats are putting in their two cents i can't read this BS anymore ✌

Unregistered
    While we’re at it let’s blame the dissapearnce if baby Brian From like 2005 on her!

Unregistered
    I dont understand how people can just post these accusations without any proof

Unregistered
    WTF.... We have finally jumped the shark lmao who are these people visting this site? We have gone from information to hate to conspiracies to batpoopcrazy lol

Now that the hood rats are putting in their two cents i can't read this BS anymore ✌
    Dont worry my secret black meat connoisseur..I am sure that you can read between the lines..Now get back on your knees and swallow DIRTY D

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that both Dc’s along with the IG have read the report and have asked the chief why were those guys placed on leave and his response was he is the chief and can do what he wants too.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that both Dc’s along with the IG have read the report and have asked the chief why were those guys placed on leave and his response was he is the chief and can do what he wants too.
    Wait. What. Those three can read?

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast