#Destefanis - Page 7
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Y'all haters, i know Emily. She is a fine upstanding and knowledgeable detective. There's no way she's cause of 4 officers who got their lives destroyed, that's on jay jack, duke, forbes and the rest.

Unregistered
    Mr or Mrs smarty pants we know Emily and Candice are behind this mess better yet tell us why they are on leave because no one seems to know

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All you supposed up standing officers need to look in the mirror and get a ****ing life. How dare you spew all of this non-sense and hate. Attack your fellow officers, talk about each other behind their backs. Put it out on this site all of this disgusting comments and rumors. You are what is wrong with society! You destroy and tear each other down and yet we are supposed to expect you to protect and save us. IT is DISGUSTING. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. AS i said. GET A ****ING LIFE.
    No one likes to put themselves in someone else's shoes. I have been in contact with the guys for the past 3 years and its hard. They genuinely don't know what the allegations are or who's their accuser other than what's discussed in this forum. This destroys a person and you can never be the same afterwards. I truly am reserving judgement and have given all these guys the benefit of the doubt. If this turns out to be nothing more than unsubstantiated rumors. What should happened to the person(s) who started it? Most of us have left them out in the cold as outcasts and that's the Brotherhood and sisterhood of good ol FMPD.

Unregistered
    I’ve been in contact with all those guys as well they really have no idea what’s going on. When they are cleared do you think Jay Jack would even want to come back and work at FMPD. Thank God he is always in good spirits when I talk to him. It’ll be three years next month don’t you guys think it’s time for everyone to know what’s really going on. Too bad the chief can’t admit he messed up and just bring Jay Jack back to work. My personal opinion I don’t think they have anything but what do I know I’m just a retired patrol guy. God bless them all

Unregistered

God bless criminals??????

I’ve been in contact with all those guys as well they really have no idea what’s going on. When they are cleared do you think Jay Jack would even want to come back and work at FMPD. Thank God he is always in good spirits when I talk to him. It’ll be three years next month don’t you guys think it’s time for everyone to know what’s really going on. Too bad the chief can’t admit he messed up and just bring Jay Jack back to work. My personal opinion I don’t think they have anything but what do I know I’m just a retired patrol guy. God bless them all
    I understand that you only want to see the best in people. Reserve you decision my friend. Your “brothers” may have put you in danger during your career and you don’t even know it! But that’s ok right???

Unregistered
    I understand that you only want to see the best in people. Reserve you decision my friend. Your “brothers” may have put you in danger during your career and you don’t even know it! But that’s ok right???
    You are not the first and surely won't be the last FMPD employee to call your black coworkers lazy, liars, criminals etc. After they are accused of whatever (true or false) No due process no equal and fair treatment. Nothing will ever change here.

Unregistered
    I know. 3 years and nothing. NOTHING...There will be nothing

Unregistered
    Who are the cum buckets

Unregistered
    You are not the first and surely won't be the last FMPD employee to call your black coworkers lazy, liars, criminals etc. After they are accused of whatever (true or false) No due process no equal and fair treatment. Nothing will ever change here.
    Wish I could have been on paid admin leave for almost three years. Would have put me in DROP!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Can you really handle being on paid leave for almost three years not knowing what you’ve been accused of. I don’t know how Jay Jack does it. Do any of you call or text to see how he’s doing? After a while to me that will get boring I would rather know what I’m accused of then sit home knowing nothing.

Chief just admit you messed up big time and don’t know how to fix it this has gone on long enough this agency is the laughing stock of the surrounding agencies.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast