#Destefanis - Page 4
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The murder of a police officer is only the fault of the murdering scum bag who killed him. You don’t pin that on another cop, cops don’t do that.
    I agree. But that scum bag is gonna get off as mentally incompetent. Where's the justice? He should of been killed at the scene. Look junior, there has been no detail report, there were so many things done wrong before Adam made contact with this piece of shit. This should of never ever happen. He did not deserve to die like that. Adam's name is still the first in my contacts on my phone. Even after a year this is painful. I don't see accountability, Adam got a good send off but i know he would rather be here and alive and not to have given up his life for bullshit. Go back to Andy, almost the same thing no one wanted to talk about the failures that caused his death. Why do i blame diggs? He is a worthless FREELOADER who is just here to make $$$ and collect on another pension. Pray you are never seriously injured or killed on job because at the end of the day you are just a number and replaceable. Good luck on getting 57 from the PD or the city. Bro don't get me started

Unregistered
    If you at anytime would like to meet and discuss your views further let me know. Or if your interested in meeting in a dark alley, let me know. Just leave some contact info *****. And by the way Jrod was hispanic.
    F*uck these hoodrats. It's best to ignore 'em. The attention these criminals need is to hold them accountable for their crimes. They are for the most part closeted homos who look forward to going back to prison to toss salad and getting raped in the @ss

Unregistered
    Sorry but adams is dead because he could not fight or defend himself. You white boys are weak, spineless, and cowards, when face with a physical altercation you can not with stand the strength of a black man!!!!

The only strength and blessing god has given you is the skill to lie, steal, and cheat. Don't forget you white boys are a bunch of child molesters that was smart enough to join the force before getting caught!!!

The adams case is a perfect example that you guys will get yourself killed with your on weapon lol.

And as far as chief diggs is concern he deserves every last cent he is making!!! Defending you white boys is a job within it self.

Jay rodriquez is a perfect explained denied until the end that he forced a chinese to perform oral sex, a rapist and racist in disguise, only to be caught on tape!!!

Nevertheless you spineless ******* will learn lol
    I'll tell you what strong black man. Post your name and address and I'll come personally let you test your theory of how scared and weak we are. Leave you cell in the house no cameras. But we'll see if you can run your mouth like that in person. No gun, no badge. Just two men. But I guarantee you won't. Computer gangstas, just as bad as these old has been cops never posting your name.

Unregistered
    Sorry but adams is dead because he could not fight or defend himself. You white boys are weak, spineless, and cowards, when face with a physical altercation you can not with stand the strength of a black man!!!!

The only strength and blessing god has given you is the skill to lie, steal, and cheat. Don't forget you white boys are a bunch of child molesters that was smart enough to join the force before getting caught!!!

The adams case is a perfect example that you guys will get yourself killed with your on weapon lol.

And as far as chief diggs is concern he deserves every last cent he is making!!! Defending you white boys is a job within it self.

Jay rodriquez is a perfect explained denied until the end that he forced a chinese to perform oral sex, a rapist and racist in disguise, only to be caught on tape!!!

Nevertheless you spineless ******* will learn lol

FAKER!!!!!!LOL..You can do better next time...Try to stir the pot again CHUMP

Unregistered
    You’re disgusting

Unregistered
    Absolutely you don’t know her spew you hate somewhere else

Unregistered
    Say it to her face keyboard Renegade. I'm sure those double chins would look phenomenal on TV.
    I am not a member of the fmpd vagina club or the Queer clique

Ofc Happy Slappy

Stop all the hate at FMPD!!!!!!!

Double chins any day over being beaten by the ugly queer stick butch.
    What is wrong with you people! This website is so toxic! To my fellow FMPD officers seriously stop all of the hate!!! People that still see color, and pick at people because of their sexual orientation are soooo ignorant! It’s almost 2020! We are all human! Stop being little keyboard *****s! Start taking care of your brothers and sisters in blue that stand by your side day after day! One day you will retire or leave this place and what you will take with you is the memories and friendships you make along the way so make the best of it! Stop putting each other down!

Lesa you are beautiful!! People are just keyboard *****s!

Unregistered
    I hope that no police officer made that post. Sexual orientation and family are off limits. Whoever wrote that should be ashamed of themselves and what is worse is that they could actually be wearing a badge. Gay, straight, it doesnt matter. We all wear the same uniform and fight for the same cause.

Unregistered
    That is fair game. Making well over 100k a year and taking a courtesy officer job from an officer making 50 is worthy of looking into but anyones family life or sexual orientation is off limits.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast