#Destefanis - Page 28
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that the truth is go are you going to show your hand in the part you played in this whole BS. How are you going to feel once J. Jackson is back on the job? Will you be giving an apology you and your girlfriend Lisa B owes all of the men life’s you ruined.
    Ummm that was Candice watch the news

Unregistered

What a Nothingburger fairytale

FMPD shares Freeh report details related to drug, murder investigations

Recently released documents by the Fort Myers Police Department show allegations of police misconduct uncovered during an audit in 2017.

The documents are two appendices part of an audit by the Freeh Group International Solutions that found alleged police corruption, allegations of favoritism and a lack of resources that kept the department from functioning.

While the 72-page report was made public, two appendices were never disclosed by Chief Derrick Diggs.

But the information in the documents led to four officers being placed in administrative leave in 2017.

In April, Fort Myers police Officer Jason Jackson was allowed to return to the agency as an on-duty officer after a federal investigation failed to turn up criminal charges.

The other three officers, Melvin Perry, Rick Notaro and Michael Forbes, retired from the agency while they were on administrative leave.

Fort Myers police released the appendices but one of them remains heavily redacted due to it being part of an ongoing federal investigation.

The Fort Myers Police Department declined to answer questions on Tuesday.

One page starts out talking about an executive-level manager maintaining a personal record of events due to decisions by “the then Chief of Police concerning a significant internal affairs matter involving a Supervisor.”

“I would say 100%, yes, they are talking about me,” said Dennis Eads.

Eads was appointed interim chief after Chief Doug Baker was fired for lying during an internal affairs investigation into the wrongful arrest of NFL player Nate Allen.

Eads retired in October of 2016.

Eads was chief when the city decided to hire the Freeh Group to the tune of about $300,000 to look into the police department.

The result was a new police chief and a lot of recommendations to improve the department.

Eads said he was only ever provided with talk.

“All I was ever provided with was what I just said, people saying it,” Eads said. “When I would ask for some sort of evidence or anything to corroborate it, I would always receive the same thing, which was nothing.”

Allen’s arrest brought the agency a lot of notoriety.

“At the time the agency was under a lot of scrutiny from the media, referencing racial tension within the agency, without the agency, and both of these individuals were African American,” Eads said. “I absolutely was not going to launch an investigation based on someone’s thought or opinion.”

To Eads, it’s a lot of fabrication.

“A lot of fairytale,” Eads said.

The remaining documents still haven’t been released.

Matt Sellers, president of the Gulf Coast Police Benevolent Association, said he believes the active investigation keeping the rest of the pages from being released is a federal murder case.

“I’ll continue to fight until the full truth is out,” Sellers said. “It’s coming, I don’t know exactly when but I do know there will be an end to this.”

https://www.winknews.com/2021/05/04/...up-appendices/

Unregistered
    FMPD shares Freeh report details related to drug, murder investigations

Recently released documents by the Fort Myers Police Department show allegations of police misconduct uncovered during an audit in 2017.

The documents are two appendices part of an audit by the Freeh Group International Solutions that found alleged police corruption, allegations of favoritism and a lack of resources that kept the department from functioning.

While the 72-page report was made public, two appendices were never disclosed by Chief Derrick Diggs.

But the information in the documents led to four officers being placed in administrative leave in 2017.

In April, Fort Myers police Officer Jason Jackson was allowed to return to the agency as an on-duty officer after a federal investigation failed to turn up criminal charges.

The other three officers, Melvin Perry, Rick Notaro and Michael Forbes, retired from the agency while they were on administrative leave.

Fort Myers police released the appendices but one of them remains heavily redacted due to it being part of an ongoing federal investigation.

The Fort Myers Police Department declined to answer questions on Tuesday.

One page starts out talking about an executive-level manager maintaining a personal record of events due to decisions by “the then Chief of Police concerning a significant internal affairs matter involving a Supervisor.”

“I would say 100%, yes, they are talking about me,” said Dennis Eads.

Eads was appointed interim chief after Chief Doug Baker was fired for lying during an internal affairs investigation into the wrongful arrest of NFL player Nate Allen.

Eads retired in October of 2016.

Eads was chief when the city decided to hire the Freeh Group to the tune of about $300,000 to look into the police department.

The result was a new police chief and a lot of recommendations to improve the department.

Eads said he was only ever provided with talk.

“All I was ever provided with was what I just said, people saying it,” Eads said. “When I would ask for some sort of evidence or anything to corroborate it, I would always receive the same thing, which was nothing.”

Allen’s arrest brought the agency a lot of notoriety.

“At the time the agency was under a lot of scrutiny from the media, referencing racial tension within the agency, without the agency, and both of these individuals were African American,” Eads said. “I absolutely was not going to launch an investigation based on someone’s thought or opinion.”

To Eads, it’s a lot of fabrication.

“A lot of fairytale,” Eads said.

The remaining documents still haven’t been released.

Matt Sellers, president of the Gulf Coast Police Benevolent Association, said he believes the active investigation keeping the rest of the pages from being released is a federal murder case.

“I’ll continue to fight until the full truth is out,” Sellers said. “It’s coming, I don’t know exactly when but I do know there will be an end to this.”

https://www.winknews.com/2021/05/04/...up-appendices/
    Petaccio that’s the one

Unregistered

I told you LOL

Oh so so sorry Mr. Jackson. Now the rest of you can go get a fu * cking life. Loosers!

Unregistered
    Oh so so sorry Mr. Jackson. Now the rest of you can go get a fu * cking life. Loosers!

Mike drop *****es!!!!

Unregistered
    All this B.S. Jason took the cowards way out. Couldn't stand up like a man to be fired (where's your daddy?)... four years of this nonsense. Has anyone ever gotten paid for 4 years to stay home when there guilty?* Get a fu*cking life loosers.

Mic drop b!tches!!!

Unregistered
    All this B.S. Jason took the cowards way out. Couldn't stand up like a man to be fired (where's your daddy?)... four years of this nonsense. Has anyone ever gotten paid for 4 years to stay home when there guilty?* Get a fu*cking life loosers.

Mic drop b!tches!!!
    Ok ED and CP, let's see what happens next. Was there proof or gossip that's the source of this witch hunt nothing burger.

Unregistered
    Ok ED and CP, let's see what happens next. Was there proof or gossip that's the source of this witch hunt nothing burger.
    Obviously there was something or tbey wouldn’t have fired him

Unregistered
    Obviously there was something or tbey wouldn’t have fired him
    And CP resigned under an acting AI telling

Unregistered
    Officer on leave, Jason Jackson, terminated by Fort Myers police
    Published:November 30, 2021 2:52 PM EST

A police officer at the center of an investigation at the Fort Myers Police Department has been terminated.

Jason Jackson was terminated on Monday following the conclusion of an internal affairs investigation, according to the Fort Myers Police Department.

The police department did not release the full investigation but said Jackson was found to have interfered with an internal affairs investigation, associating with convicted felons, maintaining a personal relationship with an active/confidential informant, maintaining a sexual relationship with a former confidential informant and failing to devote time and attention to the service of the city.

WINK News has requested the full investigation.

Jackson was first placed on paid leave in 2017 after the release of the Freeh report audit of the Fort Myers Police Department.

The audit led to a criminal investigation by the FBI that failed to return criminal charges on Jackson and three other officers who retired while they were under investigation.

Jackson was on paid leave and earned about $275,000 during the four years he was away from the department.

He returned to work four years later on April 6, 2021.

Almost two months after returning to work in June, he was placed on leave again while the department launched an internal affairs investigation into allegations of misconduct based on documents provided by the FBI.

FMPD said 27 community members, many of them Dunbar residents, were interviewed who had concerns about Jackson’s actions on and off duty.

“The allegations that prompted this investigation are not representative of the men and women of the Fort Myers Police Department who risk their lives to make our city safer,” Fort Myers Police Chief Derrick Diggs said in a statement. “This type of behavior is not tolerated at the Fort Myers Police Department.”

“This behavior is from a past chapter, and we have closed the book on that era of FMPD,” Diggs added.

A representative from the police union said they will appeal the decision to fire Jackson. They also said the termination is not supported by just cause.

A family member of Jackson’s also declined to comment.

Fort Myers Mayor Kevin Anderson released a statement on Jackson’s termination: “While it is always disappointing when the Chief of Police determines it necessary to terminate an officer, I hope that the Chief’s decision reinforces to the community that leadership is serious about holding officers accountable.”

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast