#Destefanis - Page 17
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having a big D!CK (c0ck?) doesn't count when 90% is personally and only 10% is actually penis. Lmao
    A lot people running their mouths about him do you even know him or bothered to ask him it is not nobody business what or who he is with we work go home if we are lucky he never treat me wrong he is cool

Unregistered
    Chris Scavo? Has multiple women? I doubt that. He is a little man with that f**ked up grill. Maybe he has a big ****.
    My thoughts exactly. Haha. Nice guy, but not the kinda dude getting multiple women.

Unregistered
    My thoughts exactly. Haha. Nice guy, but not the kinda dude getting multiple women.
    Have you seen Ron Jeremy?????

Lol jk

Unregistered
    Have you seen Ron Jeremy?????

Lol jk
    Lmao. The same Ron Jeremy that was charged with six counts of sexual battery by restraint; five counts of forcible rape; three counts of forcible oral copulation; two counts of forcible penetration by a foreign object; one count each of sodomy, assault with intent to commit rape, penetration by a foreign object on an unconscious or sleeping victim, and lewd conduct with a 15-year-old girl.

Scavo is a strong mother f*@cker. He could pin a girl down a 15-year old girl but not he is not pinning down anorexic super models. He is a chubby chaser indeed

Unregistered
    Chris Scavo? Has multiple women? I doubt that. He is a little man with that f**ked up grill. Maybe he has a big ****.
    He's not a little man. He's a tall midget! lol. Probably one of the founding fathers of the Lollipop Guild with a lollipop stick for a d*ck

Unregistered
    Lmao. The same Ron Jeremy that was charged with six counts of sexual battery by restraint; five counts of forcible rape; three counts of forcible oral copulation; two counts of forcible penetration by a foreign object; one count each of sodomy, assault with intent to commit rape, penetration by a foreign object on an unconscious or sleeping victim, and lewd conduct with a 15-year-old girl.

Scavo is a strong mother f*@cker. He could pin a girl down a 15-year old girl but not he is not pinning down anorexic super models. He is a chubby chaser indeed

Yeah! That guy is who I'm talking about!

Unregistered
    Yeah! That guy is who I'm talking about!
    And Ron Jeremy could be Vincent Schiavelli's twin. Both have more hair and better teeth than Scavo

Unregistered
    And Ron Jeremy could be Vincent Schiavelli's twin. Both have more hair and better teeth than Scavo
    Leave Scavo alone! We want to know who the real cheaters are! Name the people that are actually cheating. Scavo is not juggling multiple women. Lmao

Unregistered
    Leave Scavo alone! We want to know who the real cheaters are! Name the people that are actually cheating. Scavo is not juggling multiple women. Lmao
    He took care of me pretty good today. Didn't like that he rushed off but I wasn't complaining

Unregistered
    He took care of me pretty good today. Didn't like that he rushed off but I wasn't complaining
    That means the other female last night didn't take care of him lmao

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast