#Destefanis - Page 14
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give me an F'N break he's a grown man, if Sellers ain't working for him he needs to lawyer up and fight his own battle and there's always the EOC.
    He got a lawyer. They can’t defend what’s not in front of them. To this day the City has not produced ANY evidence except CP and ED saying the 4 did something. Absolute witch hunt. Shame on DD for falling for their shame show!

Unregistered
    You losers are still here talking about this? Lord. What are you guys gonna do when it all ends? Investigate as to why they gave LW a dog? How about TJs IA? Not that either? What about TMs 3 year old Burger King fiasco? When humping past occurred burglaries doesn’t work out, CNN would love your skill sets; you guys are true heroes.

Unregistered
    You losers are still here talking about this? Lord. What are you guys gonna do when it all ends? Investigate as to why they gave LW a dog? How about TJs IA? Not that either? What about TMs 3 year old Burger King fiasco? When humping past occurred burglaries doesn’t work out, CNN would love your skill sets; you guys are true heroes.
    Lol..got your stinky thong in a bunch did we? You were a boy scout , right?

Unregistered
    Yeah Mfr were still here! We got a man left hanging for nearly 4 years with no justification why. If it were you you’d be screaming for your brothers and sister to standup and support you. Thats whats wrong the blue line is weak or more like non existent. As long as its not you its ok. F you wanna be!

Unregistered
    J Jack will sue the department at end of the day. Johnny steeets will vote for a 1 million dollar settlement

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Ofc Happy Slappy;3062502]What is wrong with you people! Start taking care of your brothers and sisters in blue that stand by your side day after day! One day you will retire or leave this place and what you will take with you is the memories and friendships you make along the way so make the best of it! Stop putting each other down!

/QUOTE]

What I see is most of the department hooking up with each other like high school 2.0 while boyfriend, husband, wife, girlfriend is at home wondering why the sudden excuse to spend more time with "coworkers" that never liked them before. Good for them though.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3204213]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofc Happy Slappy View Post
    What is wrong with you people! Start taking care of your brothers and sisters in blue that stand by your side day after day! One day you will retire or leave this place and what you will take with you is the memories and friendships you make along the way so make the best of it! Stop putting each other down!

/QUOTE]

What I see is most of the department hooking up with each other like high school 2.0 while boyfriend, husband, wife, girlfriend is at home wondering why the sudden excuse to spend more time with "coworkers" that never liked them before. Good for them though.
    What am I missing. Who’s doing who???

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3204473]

What am I missing. Who’s doing who???
    Well... clearly not you!

Unregistered
    who's doing who? If you are going to leave a comment like that, put those cheaters on blast!

Unregistered

He has point

I'll tell you what strong black man. Post your name and address and I'll come personally let you test your theory of how scared and weak we are. Leave you cell in the house no cameras. But we'll see if you can run your mouth like that in person. No gun, no badge. Just two men. But I guarantee you won't. Computer gangstas, just as bad as these old has been cops never posting your name.

The only strength and blessing god has given the you all is the skill to LIE, steal, and CHEAT. Badge bunnies, other officers, civvies. Dogs in heat. Every single one ****s around. Not one knows how to be loyal, honest or respectful.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast