#Destefanis - Page 6
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered

As a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reitler I hope it’s not true! We thought you had more sense bro....please tell us you are not hittin it.

Emily is certifiably crazy. She will record you and video you and then threaten to show your girlfriend or wife when you cut her off from the **** trust me I know from recent experience or she will even video you and make the video look a certain way to **** up your relationship so she can get more ****
    As a friend Emily I really this you should get checked out your not right at all

Unregistered

Get Help!

As a friend Emily I really this you should get checked out your not right at all
    Emily get help!!!

Unregistered
    Reitler I hope it’s not true! We thought you had more sense bro....please tell us you are not hittin it.

Emily is certifiably crazy. She will record you and video you and then threaten to show your girlfriend or wife when you cut her off from the **** trust me I know from recent experience or she will even video you and make the video look a certain way to **** up your relationship so she can get more ****
    And this is what’s wrong with FMPD, I know for a fact that Reitler has not been with Emily. He doesn't even look on this “discussion board” but if you want to know the truth before coming on here, why don’t you ask him yourself? But then again, you came here instead, wouldn’t expect you to do the right thing and ask the man himself

Just another useless rumor to cause useless drama or story telling.....

Unregistered

CNN, fake news idiot. Must really have a vendetta with Reitler if your gonna try to throw his name into the mix to try to start a shit storm. Try someone that might be more believable retard.

Unregistered

You guys are stupid as ****. All you do is stay on your 182s and start lies and rumors. Check your info. Is it cause your wives cant even stand looking at your disgusting bodies? You post pics wearing a button up, badge and gun at a family function. Sorry Detective Edwards. Losers. The other bald useless **** McDirt is so upset about pushing a black and white for the rest of his career that he would be better of going to waste management. Get a life and do your job. Stop worrying about everyone else.

Unregistered
    Stop the hatred reitler has a family WTF is wrong with ya’ll? If anybody’s is screwing it’s Candice and Rico the none Lt that disappears every day

Unregistered
    Damn I wanna double dip too without working 🤣 he’s got it made

Unregistered

That’s fake news folks

Stop the hatred reitler has a family WTF is wrong with ya’ll? If anybody’s is screwing it’s Candice and Rico the none Lt that disappears every day
    How could he be doing that he’s nowhere to be found?

Unregistered

Promotion time......

Ahhhhh the sounds of promotion time at FMPD........slander, lies, and back stabbing the competition trying to get ahead!!!!!!

People at FMPD are sick! The department should invest some money into a psychiatrist!

Unregistered

Get a ****ing life

All you supposed up standing officers need to look in the mirror and get a ****ing life. How dare you spew all of this non-sense and hate. Attack your fellow officers, talk about each other behind their backs. Put it out on this site all of this disgusting comments and rumors. You are what is wrong with society! You destroy and tear each other down and yet we are supposed to expect you to protect and save us. IT is DISGUSTING. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. AS i said. GET A ****ING LIFE.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast