+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 281
 

Thread: #Destefanis

  1. #271
    Unregistered
    Guest
    #timeisup*****es

  2. #272
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Are we gonna see the redacted portion of this bullsh!t complaint? Lieutenant O'Pedophile was appointed by diggs to investigate this BS and sent all 4 home. He just so happen to jump ship the end of last year, How coincidental? Now he's working around all the young folks living his fantasy full time at Edison.

  3. #273
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Angry Emily D

    Now that the truth is go are you going to show your hand in the part you played in this whole BS. How are you going to feel once J. Jackson is back on the job? Will you be giving an apology you and your girlfriend Lisa B owes all of the men life’s you ruined.

  4. #274
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that the truth is go are you going to show your hand in the part you played in this whole BS. How are you going to feel once J. Jackson is back on the job? Will you be giving an apology you and your girlfriend Lisa B owes all of the men life’s you ruined.
    Oh my God... promoted that horse face woman man to lieutenant. We are the Riff Raff reject agency of SWFL. Poor Mac if he only had a vagina to get promoted. Old Mac has a lot of time now to sit home crying about his below average mediocre career. Burger King's hiring Mac! You'd be the perfect disgruntled greater.

  5. #275
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Big Mac knows why he got black balled all these years. Whores and Booze.

  6. #276
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that the truth is go are you going to show your hand in the part you played in this whole BS. How are you going to feel once J. Jackson is back on the job? Will you be giving an apology you and your girlfriend Lisa B owes all of the men life’s you ruined.
    Ummm that was Candice watch the news

  7. #277
    Unregistered
    Guest
    She has aged so badly!!! Have you taken a look at her in daylight? But worst of all 😵 Lt B stop wearing your strapon to work guy!

  8. #278
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She has aged so badly!!! Have you taken a look at her in daylight? But worst of all 😵 Lt B stop wearing your strapon to work guy!
    The strap on help the new IA Lieutenant "walk like a man talk like a man"

  9. #279
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The strap on help the new IA Lieutenant "walk like a man talk like a man"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jPXPdawYyI

  10. #280
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t hate just because she got promoted if you think she cares what y’all say you’re delusional lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •