#Destefanis - Page 5
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    And for all of you racist haters; it does not matter where Freeman lives either nor does it matter his salary sometimes people experience financial difficulties in their life and need time rebuilding. MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Unregistered
    That spot was open to anyone for all the geniuses. He took it and good for him.

Unregistered
    Well that settles that. We all know who should get the next LT promotion. Congrats to LT Freeman!!!

Unregistered
    right and freeman deserve the LT. position

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll tell you what strong black man. Post your name and address and I'll come personally let you test your theory of how scared and weak we are. Leave you cell in the house no cameras. But we'll see if you can run your mouth like that in person. No gun, no badge. Just two men. But I guarantee you won't. Computer gangstas, just as bad as these old has been cops never posting your name.
    "I" see you have proven my point you are using the term "WE"...You white boys can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag if your life depended on it. Like Officer Adam-Miller lol. You lie, steal, and cheat...........

Unregistered
    "I" see you have proven my point you are using the term "WE"...You white boys can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag if your life depended on it. Like Officer Adam-Miller lol. You lie, steal, and cheat...........
    Says the unemployed convicted felon who still lives with mom.

Unregistered
    You are a pitiful excuse for a man and LEO. Insulting women anonymously online. disgrace

Unregistered

Make FMPD Great Again

You are a pitiful excuse for a man and LEO. Insulting women anonymously online. disgrace
    I could have called her a horse face low IQ Beauty Queen for the mentally retarded. But i am not, maybe you're saying all these nasty things. You should be ashamed of yourself LOOSER.

Unregistered
    Man? I’m a gay white woman and I’m just being honest! She needs to file a police report on the person who stole her ass. Sorry I just like em thick n juice not flat like a piece of cardboard.

Unregistered

Reitler Reitler Reitler

Reitler I hope it’s not true! We thought you had more sense bro....please tell us you are not hittin it.

Emily is certifiably crazy. She will record you and video you and then threaten to show your girlfriend or wife when you cut her off from the **** trust me I know from recent experience or she will even video you and make the video look a certain way to **** up your relationship so she can get more ****

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast