#Destefanis - Page 27
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again. You all thought Baker was a POS. Partially correct. Then they find this guy out of Ohio who was last in line. Others were selected and turned it down. Now he has spent millions upon millions and fixed nothing. Change your mindset. Violent crime is down over 400%. Bad promotions. Creating useless positions and somehow makes a shit ton of money and is never there or available. Why does no one else see this????????????????????
    Cmon man..FAKE NEWS..Seems like he should be in washington dc on the tRUMP administration. He would fit right in

Unregistered
    Do we really give a sh!t about his sex life. Get over it he doesn’t want to be with you. I am sure you can find another cop to f@ck.
    U r wrong. He's with me this weekend. I don't need another cop when he comes back for more

Unregistered
    U r wrong. He's with me this weekend. I don't need another cop when he comes back for more
    congrats old peeps bumpin uglies

Unregistered
    $8,000 down the toilet Thanks ED

WINK NEWS
    Fort Myers expected to settle lawsuit with police union related to FMPD investigation
    Published:October 19, 2020

The City of Fort Myers plans to spend more tax dollars to keep an investigation into corruption at Fort Myers Police Department under wraps. We’ve been pressing the city about this misconduct mystery for years.

Fort Myers City Council is expected to vote Monday on settling a lawsuit with Gulf Cost Police Benevolent Association for $8,000, which will pay the union’s legal fees.

Unregistered
    Emily didn't do anything wrong. She made it very clear that she feared for her safety as well as others. She's a scapegoat
    Anonymous letters to the PD and SAO are just the latest reasons why Emily's goose is cooked. Who's the coward here that hides behind these anonymous letters?

Unregistered
    Anonymous letters to the PD and SAO are just the latest reasons why Emily's goose is cooked. Who's the coward here that hides behind these anonymous letters?
    Might ask this question on the Hendry County forum. There are two former officers working there capable of doing this

Unregistered
    Might ask this question on the Hendry County forum. There are two former officers working there capable of doing this
    Who else is over there. I thought it was just DW???

Unregistered
    Fake News! The letters are coming from inside the department. The beef is with a few people 15-20 years+ on the job.

Unregistered
    #timeisup*****es

Unregistered

Angry Emily D

Now that the truth is go are you going to show your hand in the part you played in this whole BS. How are you going to feel once J. Jackson is back on the job? Will you be giving an apology you and your girlfriend Lisa B owes all of the men life’s you ruined.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast