#Destefanis - Page 10
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: #Destefanis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that so Melvin! I’m sure that’s what the snitches are saying now too right??? Can’t wait to see Jay Rods snitch report
    What’s Jay Rod going to snitch on? He’s got nothin on Melvin because there is nothing. He grew up in the neighborhood and to Candice or Emily that’s enough to label someone a dirty cop. Never listen to anything those two have to gossip about.

Unregistered
    To clean up FMPD they need to get rid of flat ass and fat ass!

Unregistered
    Hey small rod, spill the beanzo on all that you know....Lol, rock em and sock em baby...You sat in your office and screwed over countless officers. anybody that has been here long enough knows that. you are getting exactly what you deserve.
    spill the beanzo homie. btw, I still have the del mar glasses that you used to sell on duty. thanks can I buy more since you have time to grow your business-you stinking RAT

Unregistered

Yummmmy

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3091498]To clean up FMPD they need to get rid of flat ass and fat ass]

I’ll Volunteer to take dem out ya hair for a minute. All I need is a min! Both of the at the same time yummmy. Can’t type any mo my hands is sticky 🤣

Unregistered
    Hey small rod, spill the beanzo on all that you know....Lol, rock em and sock em baby...You sat in your office and screwed over countless officers. anybody that has been here long enough knows that. you are getting exactly what you deserve.
    spill the beanzo homie. btw, I still have the del mar glasses that you used to sell on duty. thanks can I buy more since you have time to grow your business-you stinking RAT
    O’Neil why are you obsessed with Jrod? Is it cause he’s hung like a Cuban horse and you are getting it in your rear end from Anthony Thomas? We always knew about your limp wrist

Unregistered
    The Fort Myers Police Department is better off with out ex-Captain Rodriguez and Officer O'Neil Kerr. Both have disgraced our agency. We are better off with out them.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3092842]The Fort Myers Police Department is better off with out ex-Captain Rodriguez and Officer O'Neil Kerr. Both have disgraced our agency. We are better off with out them.[/QUOTE

]
    Alot better of w/out JROD...

Unregistered
    Emily did you find a lawyer ? The PBA ain't covering you. That musta burn considering at one time you and Matt were involved in a romantic relationship.

Unregistered
    Emily did you find a lawyer ? The PBA ain't covering you. That musta burn considering at one time you and Matt were involved in a romantic relationship.

TOO FUNNY (actually pathetic) how much she lives in your head. Shut up and move on.

Unregistered
    TOO FUNNY (actually pathetic) how much she lives in your head. Shut up and move on.
    Yes it is funny but true, it's not hard to find a lawyer the question is the out of pocket $$$ to pay for all this nonsense. Special Ed shot herself in the foot. I will not stop or move on until this all blows up in thier faces which will be sooner than later.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast