Sid - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sid

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having been in both I’ll stick to the road. The OT is way better and less headaches. Ask anyone who was there recently. No reason to sugar coat the truth.
    Right, because so many people have been leaving voluntarily. Moron.

The only people who leave or have left were either promoted or thrown out.

Unregistered
    That place needs those black rat boxes that trap rats like Hyatt, Drum, et Al.
    SID IS DUE TO BE OVERHAULED.
    Get Rid of dead weight list:
    1. Dumb Drum
    2. Hyatt
    3. JJ
    And I invite others to add to this list.

Unregistered
    SID IS DUE TO BE OVERHAULED.
    Get Rid of dead weight list:
    1. Dumb Drum
    2. Hyatt
    3. JJ
    And I invite others to add to this list.
    Couldn't agree with you more. Especially JJ the 🤡
    and scum drum. The both distroyed that department. No leadership, no skills, no brains, no joke. I hear they will be transferred real soon.

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree with you more. Especially JJ the 🤡
    and scum drum. The both distroyed that department. No leadership, no skills, no brains, no joke. I hear they will be transferred real soon.
    I guess you think of you keep writing this it will become true. I work for these guys and they are both good supervisors. Interesting that there was never anything about either of them on Leo Affairs until they threw two idiots out of the unit. One of which is the King of Leo Affairs. Thanks For your input Trudel.

I’m sure your next response will be: there are lots of people who hate them, but that’s just you projecting your image on to them. Everyone hates you, I can’t think of anyone who hates either one of them.

Unregistered
    I guess you think of you keep writing this it will become true. I work for these guys and they are both good supervisors. Interesting that there was never anything about either of them on Leo Affairs until they threw two idiots out of the unit. One of which is the King of Leo Affairs. Thanks For your input Trudel.

I’m sure your next response will be: there are lots of people who hate them, but that’s just you projecting your image on to them. Everyone hates you, I can’t think of anyone who hates either one of them.
    Cardarelli. Costa. Thomas. Kattou? That's a start.

Unregistered
    Now that’s funny!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Adam or Anderson ass hair was found up there nose belonging to Scum Drum & no back bone JJ. Two slug hypocrites.

Unregistered
    Right, because so many people have been leaving voluntarily. Moron.

The only people who leave or have left were either promoted or thrown out.
    Dipshitz people that were moved out were not the Friends of Ft. Lauderdale. Others retired because they couldn’t stand what FLPD has done to the division. The division is a joke now. Wether is voluntary or not was the point moron.

Unregistered
    Dipshitz people that were moved out were not the Friends of Ft. Lauderdale. Others retired because they couldn’t stand what FLPD has done to the division. The division is a joke now. Wether is voluntary or not was the point moron.
    Really Moron? Who was moved out because they weren’t friends with Ft Lauderdale? And who retired that wasn’t at the end of their drop or didn’t get a good private sector job?

Unregistered
    And what do all four have in common? They were tossed out of SID and are bitter.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast