Mr. Israel

Thread: Mr. Israel

Unregistered

Mr. Israel

How many of your friends are going to Tallahassee to speak on your behalf? I bet none. You should see these guys for who they are. I know you take the little guys seriously who are loyal to you but maybe you should.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many of your friends are going to Tallahassee to speak on your behalf? I bet none. You should see these guys for who they are. I know you take the little guys seriously who are loyal to you but maybe you should.
    Is Cedeno going? If he wants his rank back he will.

Unregistered
    Goodlette spoke on his behalf with the facts. No one in this situation cares about the facts, lousy process.

Unregistered

Many dems to vote no

You screwed up Scott everyone knows about horrible mall cop captain Jan Jordan she failed at every jo you put her in, she needed to say go in go in, you hate the green two years and your out so selfish, We all know your game you messed up a good thing you listen to a fashion designer in a horrible lawyer that’s not even a good paralegal.

Unregistered
    No. He is working behind the scenes with Llerena.

Unregistered

He just had his lips injected at a Colombian clinic and is ready to attach himself to Isreal, like a Ramora on a Shark...

Unregistered
    He just had his lips injected at a Colombian clinic and is ready to attach himself to Isreal, like a Ramora on a Shark...
    That's hot !!!