PBA capitalizes on retiree misfortune. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Isabel. I find it funny how you would post your number and actually be educated enough to help with this situation. I’m not sorry I slept with your man. Lol. I know that’s why you hate me.
    Are you saying you slept with my man Steadman? Is that what is just understood?
    But, no that’s not why. You lied every step of the way during the campaign. You have proven time and again that you are incompetent. You have made poor decisions from the first day of your being President. And, most disturbing is that in your role you are supposed to defend us, protect us, and speak up for us, whether we are members or not. You, on the other hand, have climbed into of those who hate Cops. For what reason I don’t know but it has gotten us nothing.
    And, you sold the younger cops down the river with the last contract only because it benefited you and your sister. You are self serving. That’s why PLEA and IUPA have joined forces and will soon take over.

Unregistered
    Nope not steadman. Think again. Lol. You really are a low life loser Isabel. You really think people respect you.

Unregistered
    People are signing up- that’s all that matters

Unregistered
    Go to https://plea315.com and fill out the card to get rid of the PBA. You can mail it in, go buy their office and drop it off or call them and someone will come by and pick it up. It is that easy!!!!

Unregistered
    Go to https://plea315.com and fill out the card to get rid of the PBA. You can mail it in, go buy their office and drop it off or call them and someone will come by and pick it up. It is that easy!!!!
    If you haven’t gotten the cards by now you ain’t going to get shytz.

Unregistered
    If you haven’t gotten the cards by now you ain’t going to get shytz.
    That’s definitely the ****y uncaring PBA attitude we’ve come to know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12