PBA capitalizes on retiree misfortune.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA capitalizes on retiree misfortune.

PBA has become an exploitative Schadenfreude. Shamefully they use a sick retiree to give the illusion they care. How many times did they visit the Sergeant while he was so sick. None other than the one they went to take a picture for their self serving promotion.
    A true friend, or a real caring person, cares for another when they don’t want fanfare. In this case, they orchestrated the promotional pose. Shameful.

Unregistered
    Just another reason to switch. These types of shameful incidents won’t stop. I’m shocked at Greenwell in particular. Don’t know the other guy even though they gave the name. I don’t remember it and it wasn’t a name I had heard of before.
    Go to https://plea315.com and fill out the card to get rid of the PBA. You can mail it in, go buy their office and drop it off or call them and someone will come by and pick it up. It is that easy!!!!

Unregistered
    I think the first writer said it all when asked how many times did any one of these three POS called or more importantly went to see Linehan. Not once!!
    The entire time he was sick and getting sicker no one from the PBA cared but an opportunity arouse to use him as a prop because he was popular during his day. I'm about to retire soon so I remember him but sadly our Rookies don't know who he is.
    But now, only now, do they care for the sole purpose of using him as a prop for self serving pictures. That is simply disgraceful.
    They don’t seem to have any shame or humility in their souls.
    I will pray for the Lord to change their hardened hearts.
    And may Linehan Rest In Peace.

Unregistered
    1 Corinthians 13:4-5 ESV / 65 helpful votes

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

Unregistered
    . My name is Isabel Soto, (786)406-4373. We are asking anyone who are fed up with our current Union to contact me. Let's get enough signatures to allow us to vote for the RIGHT Union and representation!!Contact me and I will provide you with a signature card. You do not have to join PLEA/IUPA now, but enough signatures will suffice for a vote.

Unregistered
    I called Isabelle Soto and she is very helpful and she is spot on with the PBA shortcomings. Thank you for your guidance and assistance. My form Is filled out and on its way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    . My name is Isabel Soto, (786)406-4373. We are asking anyone who are fed up with our current Union to contact me. Let's get enough signatures to allow us to vote for the RIGHT Union and representation!!Contact me and I will provide you with a signature card. You do not have to join PLEA/IUPA now, but enough signatures will suffice for a vote.
    oh boy 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Combining two powerhouses to form one Union is brilliant. Our choice is keep the weak PBA or join two powerhouses that are definitely not afraid to defend cops. And more importantly not afraid of the administration or POS Gimenez

Unregistered
    1 Corinthians 13:4-5 ESV / 65 helpful votes

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
    Someday we all have to meet our maker. Will you have to discuss your lies, cheats, harming others, selfishness?
    Cleanse your souls now and change your behaviors.

Unregistered
    Hi Isabel. I find it funny how you would post your number and actually be educated enough to help with this situation. I’m not sorry I slept with your man. Lol. I know that’s why you hate me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast