The black plague is upon us - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you can’t see how this topic is inherently racist then your IQ might be in that range. The title is “the Black Plague is upon us”. What does her race have to do with anything? The clowns on this site discredit themselves before they even start to really type with the blatant racist garbage that gets thrown around.

I’m a white conservative and generally agree that the term “racist” is over used but it’s not wrongly applied here or the many other examples on leoaffairs.
    Thanks Sensie!!!!

Unregistered
    No way you're black! You write like a white man! Cracker mofo!
    Sorry to disappoint you but I am as Black as they come. Maybe because I don't have a South Florida education you might think I am white?

Unregistered
    To get back on track. She is part of the militant group that have infected the PSB and think they are in charge now. Bet they put one of their own (unqualified) in the SID position, just because. This militant attitude has been festering for some time and now they are empowered to act. Thanks temporary T! BSO is no more.

P.S.- I don't personally know Mark, but heard he is super smart, squared away and always supports his squad. Unless you're a slug or whiny *****.

Unregistered
    To get back on track. She is part of the militant group that have infected the PSB and think they are in charge now. Bet they put one of their own (unqualified) in the SID position, just because. This militant attitude has been festering for some time and now they are empowered to act. Thanks temporary T! BSO is no more.

P.S.- I don't personally know Mark, but heard he is super smart, squared away and always supports his squad. Unless you're a slug or whiny *****.
    They just posted his position today. I could think of one sergeant from SID that needs to go.

Unregistered
    They just posted his position today. I could think of one sergeant from SID that needs to go.
    Who else should get the hatchet?

Unregistered
    Who else should get the hatchet?
    Hyatt, J.J. And Scum Drum.

Unregistered
    Hyatt, J.J. And Scum Drum.
    Three of the best supervisors in SID and the agency.

Unregistered
    So who was it Barerez or Christopher?
    Both Barerez and Christopher are washed out no personality putzzzzzz.
    All they do is stab Fuller and others in the back. Fuller can’t figure that out yet.

Unregistered
    Mark is an a-ho— who should’ve never been there to begin with. I’m surprised he lasted this long after Grant was gone. No more coat tails to ride.
    Mark A is a total azzhole and will always be one that had no reason being in SID from the get go. In fact he is not the only one who should be kicked out. I applaud her for doing what should’ve been done a long time ago. No more sh1t Sgt’s and they must go so we can give better opportunities to the ones who deserve to be in SID. You can also add JJ, Scumdrum, Hyatt, Brown and a few more. We can hear the shred machines burning up from 54.

Unregistered
    Colonel weezey got her feelings hurt and ordered the transfer of a solid veteran supervisor from SID. She didn't like it that he his pro-Trump and white male. He didn't bow to her during her tour of SID. Don't be fooled by Mrs. Jefferson, she is a hater of white men who are way more competent than her. Flame on dudes!
    Good for her and well job done. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast