If Israel is reinstated. What will happen?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregisteredifso

If Israel is reinstated. What will happen?

Scott Israel returning, along with Sgt Polan, Kinsey, Dale, Shultz, Castillo. And the rest of the incompetent. Will equate to only one thing.

ANOTHER TRAGEDY

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredifso View Post
    Scott Israel returning, along with Sgt Polan, Kinsey, Dale, Shultz, Castillo. And the rest of the incompetent. Will equate to only one thing.

ANOTHER TRAGEDY
    Seriously, nothing and I mean almost absolutely nothing, has changed in either our policy or our training since this political screw up took place. Nothing.......so how exactly is any of that going to make a difference?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously, nothing and I mean almost absolutely nothing, has changed in either our policy or our training since this political screw up took place. Nothing.......so how exactly is any of that going to make a difference?
    That’s definitely not true.

Unregistered
    That’s definitely not true.
    Yes and no. Beards were added. We now have a PWT policy that directs deputies to do what we have been doing all along (if you were pro-active anyway). Training facility was already in the works, so was the Real Time Crime Center and the Threat Management Unit. We now have a reunification policy, something that should be taught as part of crisis management training and given in class materials, not a "policy." After all, if you don't reunite according to plan, great for lawsuits and to have a scapegoat. We have the "NST" neighborhood support teams. We didn't need to reinvent the wheel of all those things that we were doing in community policing, just spin the wheel around and call it something new. Safewatch, we were doing that last year already, not "recently."

I will give credit that someone finally used some common sense and amended policy to give Deputies the ability to not choose an Adult or a Juvenile Civil citation as long as they give a reasonable explanation.

Unregistered
    Training manpower was also increased.

Regardless, what were the big changes when Israel came in? Free turkeys and the promise program? No more gold ole boy network? Get the f*ck out of my face. Israel supporters are just as dumb as their hero.

Unregistered

Regardless, what were the big changes when Israel came in? Free turkeys and the promise program? No more gold ole boy network? Get the f*ck out of my face. Israel supporters are just as dumb as their hero.
    Better get on board the Isreal train..... Captain saggy pants is driving 🥒

Unregistered

Training manpower increased? You mean transferring PCN numbers from swat to training and then the swat team leaves in the middle of the class because of a call out? Come on. It’s all just smoke and mirrors under Tony. Can’t tell you how many people say they look forward to Israel coming back but will not vote for him in 2020

Unregistered
    Training manpower increased? You mean transferring PCN numbers from swat to training and then the swat team leaves in the middle of the class because of a call out? Come on. It’s all just smoke and mirrors under Tony. Can’t tell you how many people say they look forward to Israel coming back but will not vote for him in 2020
    So it doesn’t count then? Again, does he have to hand out turkeys to move the bar with you?

I think the governor made a mistake by selecting a completely inexperienced person but some of the criticism Tony receives is unwarranted. My work experience has been virtually identical under Tony as it was under Israel, and Lamberti, and Jenne.

Upper management plays musicals chairs, a few new faces come in, minor changes here and there. We handle calls and shit rolls down hill. Any grunt that is worried about the name under the star on the floor mats hasn’t been here very long.

My thing against Israel is he is just plain embarrassing to BSO. He needs to go away. Tony is far from perfect but he’s better than the dumpster fire that is Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    Yes and no. Beards were added. We now have a PWT policy that directs deputies to do what we have been doing all along (if you were pro-active anyway). Training facility was already in the works, so was the Real Time Crime Center and the Threat Management Unit. We now have a reunification policy, something that should be taught as part of crisis management training and given in class materials, not a "policy." After all, if you don't reunite according to plan, great for lawsuits and to have a scapegoat. We have the "NST" neighborhood support teams. We didn't need to reinvent the wheel of all those things that we were doing in community policing, just spin the wheel around and call it something new. Safewatch, we were doing that last year already, not "recently."

I will give credit that someone finally used some common sense and amended policy to give Deputies the ability to not choose an Adult or a Juvenile Civil citation as long as they give a reasonable explanation.
    Yes... yes... we know. YOU invented the wheel. You sound like a jealous ex-wife dumped for a younger woman. Ever considered applying elsewhere in the country, like Birmingham? The weather's nice and the people are amazing... just like you.

Unregistered
    Yes... yes... we know. YOU invented the wheel. You sound like a jealous ex-wife dumped for a younger woman. Ever considered applying elsewhere in the country, like Birmingham? The weather's nice and the people are amazing... just like you.
    Oh you must be one of those command staff with 14 arrests for your entire career. Or a professional 10-94 Deputy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast