PBA continues to treat us as second class

Unregistered

PBA continues to treat us as second class

Go to https://plea315.com and fill out the card to get rid of the PBA. You can mail it in, go buy their office and drop it off or call them and someone will come by and pick it up. It is that easy!!!!

Unregistered
    It’s so obvious we are not the PBA priority. Last contract there was hidden raises for police but not us. This bunch of lying, you know what, do not care about us. When we change to PLEA/IUPA we will have representation at the negotiating table.

Unregistered
    Last time I tried to call PBA nothin no call back no nothin what a wast my MF money! If this new PLEA has my back I have theirs. pba can suck my ****

Unregistered

Join the Movement

MDPD cops have had enough of PBA squandering the dues money on free lunches and dinners, free cars and vacations.
    They are switching to PLEA who is better equipped to handle the county. And, the dues are much much cheaper.

https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...erest-Card.pdf

PLEA office is down the street from TGK.

Unregistered
    PBA treats is COs are second class but so does our own. Robert Davis, a supposed CO, acts like he’s has an entitlement of royalty or something. He sells us done the River. He only takes his hows to lunch which is paid by our dues money.
    Bring me the form. I will sign it. In fact being me a bunch and I’ll get many signatures. We tired of the do nothing PBA.

Unregistered
    Be careful what you wish for. The PBA is the only Law Enforcement Union recognized by the County to negotiate labor contracts. Instead of complaining on these forums take initiative and get involved. I do believe Robert Davis needs to go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. The PBA is the only Law Enforcement Union recognized by the County to negotiate labor contracts. Instead of complaining on these forums take initiative and get involved. I do believe Robert Davis needs to go.
    How do we get rid of Davis? Dude is totally useless and pizzing our money away

Unregistered
    The president doesn’t care about us. In fact there is no C&R representation at the negotiating table. That tells us all we need to know about where we stand in the organization