Tyriiiie , your not coming back, nobody asked you too liar. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

All of you that got a call these last few weeks from Scott and Ira you can stand down

Word has it with the additional items of No Confidence, Parkland Families, Loss of Accreditation and Lack of Critical Incident Training Scott will not be returning.
    Gottlieb was paid off and that didn't work.. Ira and Scott may soon need quarters to make coin phone calls..
    Another Russ Story More Explosive Is Coming Very Soon..

Unregistered

The ONLY THING EXPLODING IS RUSS,S LIVER FROM MAN YOGURT OD!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word has it with the additional items of No Confidence, Parkland Families, Loss of Accreditation and Lack of Critical Incident Training Scott will not be returning.
    Gottlieb was paid off and that didn't work.. Ira and Scott may soon need quarters to make coin phone calls..
    Another Russ Story More Explosive Is Coming Very Soon..
    I heard RUSS was a FLUFFER in Broke back MOUNTIAN, and got fired CAUSE he sucked at THAT! SHWEEET!

Unregistered

No but I do have a crush on...........................

I'm convinced you have a crush on him.
    The mrs. T!!!!!!!! She is 🔥🔥 way to 🔥 for him!

Unregistered
    You guys hate everyone. Now Tyrie is yo blame for problems at BSO? Is there anyone you liked? Or do you just keep saying the next guy will be better and then find reasons to tear them apart. Tyrie is a great guy would love to have him back.
    He’s a great guy and we’d be lucky to have him back. You can’t get to his rank without someone not liking you but most did. I would include John Hale in the that group as well.
    Which means they’ll never have any real power in the messed up place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12