Tyriiiie , your not coming back, nobody asked you too liar.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tyriiiie , your not coming back, nobody asked you too liar.

Ok take it easy Kevin you can stop telling people that you GOT A CALL from Scotty to get the band back together.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok take it easy Kevin you can stop telling people that you GOT A CALL from Scotty to get the band back together.
    Nice guy but WTF, get rid of these money grubbing no new technique Mo Fo’s. Might as well bring Carney and Brennan back while you are at it.

Unregistered

Exactly!

Nice guy but WTF, get rid of these money grubbing no new technique Mo Fo’s. Might as well bring Carney and Brennan back while you are at it.
    Make no mistake it was hacks like these guys that helped destroy this agency!

Unregistered
    You guys hate everyone. Now Tyrie is yo blame for problems at BSO? Is there anyone you liked? Or do you just keep saying the next guy will be better and then find reasons to tear them apart. Tyrie is a great guy would love to have him back.

Unregistered

Thanks Mrs Tyrie!

You guys hate everyone. Now Tyrie is yo blame for problems at BSO? Is there anyone you liked? Or do you just keep saying the next guy will be better and then find reasons to tear them apart. Tyrie is a great guy would love to have him back.
    No he was a nice guy when he was a sergeant than turned into a back stabber.

Unregistered
    No he was a nice guy when he was a sergeant than turned into a back stabber.
    Yeah, he turned into so much of a back stabber that when he was a Capt he got smacked down by the administration for standing up for his guys. He went from the Capt in a district to night watch commander. I've worked for him, when he held the rank of Capt and above, I would work for him again. You can call me Mrs Tyrie, Jr, whatever you want it won't change the fact that he was a good boss. Also, he didn't destroy this place, when he knocked to night watch commander nobody on the 5th floor would talk to him. I would rather have him back than Polan or any of that other FLPD crew!!!

Unregistered

You could say the SAME for RAT ALVIN TOO!!!

Yeah, he turned into so much of a back stabber that when he was a Capt he got smacked down by the administration for standing up for his guys. He went from the Capt in a district to night watch commander. I've worked for him, when he held the rank of Capt and above, I would work for him again. You can call me Mrs Tyrie, Jr, whatever you want it won't change the fact that he was a good boss. Also, he didn't destroy this place, when he knocked to night watch commander nobody on the 5th floor would talk to him. I would rather have him back than Polan or any of that other FLPD crew!!!
    No! Kevin is not a great guy . Sure he was a great sergeant AND that's who your thinking of but he was part of that whole crew. They helped tear down this agency and all were nice guys but power corrupts and all turned to snitching, fake smiles, back stabbing and did NOTHING for BSO . Kevin got a nice retirement deal like the other scumbags. We don't NEED the back stabbing and fake smile.

Unregistered
    I wonder did Kevin steal your girl ? Such hatred. Did you have a crush on him ? WTF.

Unregistered
    I wonder did Kevin steal your girl ? Such hatred. Did you have a crush on him ? WTF.
    Why is that cause I am not a kiss A$$ little biatch like yourself? I call it like I see it, Kevin did nothing to prevent the Ft. Lauderdale scum from ruining this place so he is a scumbag also. They say make rank so you can change things, what did he do......crickets....NOTHING!

Unregistered
    I'm convinced you have a crush on him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast