RUSS in GREECE at NAMBLA CONVENTION?

Unregistered

RUSS in GREECE at NAMBLA CONVENTION?

Ok crybaby diperna, diaper, Dipenis Perma, whatever YOUR name is! Hurry back home to queens New yoook, cops found an emaciated, nude, stuttering man named John bailen chained to your basement wall. ????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok crybaby diperna, diaper, Dipenis Perma, whatever YOUR name is! Hurry back home to queens New yoook, cops found an emaciated, nude, stuttering man named John bailen chained to your basement wall. ????
    Don't think Bailen will ever be close to emaciated. He's the size of an African elephant.

Unregistered

Too FUNNY

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3058633]Don't think Bailen will ever be close to emaciated. He's the size of an African elephant.[/QUOTE
    THAT'S FUNNY! A bloated John Bailen wearing a filthy ripped dress with a wig, waiting for Chester the molester Russ to come home and feed him!!!

Unregistered
    Relax Captain saggy pants!!!

Unregisteredwhytheyare

And where are they now

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3059863]
    Don't think Bailen will ever be close to emaciated. He's the size of an African elephant.[/QUOTE
    THAT'S FUNNY! A bloated John Bailen wearing a filthy ripped dress with a wig, waiting for Chester the molester Russ to come home and feed him!!!
    The sickness of BSO, and people’s obsession with being a cop.
    -Bailen gone collecting a hefty pension. But most of all, never has to wear a BSO uniform again.

-diperna gone, out of the state. No reason to state what he’s doing because nobody would believe it anyway. But most of all, never has to wear a BSO uniform again.

They WIN, and the ones who are still in green, because they’re wife’s left them, they went to prison, or were terminated for just cause and have absolutely NOTHING, are the true losers.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregisteredwhytheyare;3059875][QUOTE=Unregistered;3059863]

-Bailen gone collecting a hefty pension. But most of all, never has to wear a BSO uniform again.

-diperna gone, out of the state. No reason to state what he’s doing because nobody would believe it anyway. But most of all, never has to wear a BSO uniform again.

They WIN, and the ones who are still in green, because they’re wife’s left them, they went to prison, or were terminated for just cause and have absolutely NOTHING, are the true

I wouldnt exactly say they got hefty pensions but whatever they got was too much.

Unregistered

Somebody needs hand relief!!!!! !!!! And vaseline?

[QUOTE=Unregisteredwhytheyare;3059875]

They WIN, and the ones who are still in green, because they’re wife’s left them, they went to prison, or were terminated for just cause and have absolutely NOTHING, are the true losers.
    WHOA there ANGRY 😠 DWARF! I'M here to tell you MR" I need the cream of some young guy!! ",that you have BSO PTSD!
    YES , I'M STILL IN GREEN, MY WIFE LEFT ME, I DID GO TO PRISON, AND I WAS TERMINATED FOR JUST CAUSE! But at least I NEVER licked SCOTTYS areSE every MORNING and drank the coolaid like YOU DID RUSS!!!!!!!! OR THE MAN YOGURT! HAAAAAA

Unregisteredhedid
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3059937]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhytheyare View Post
    WHOA there ANGRY 😠 DWARF! I'M here to tell you MR" I need the cream of some young guy!! ",that you have BSO PTSD!
    YES , I'M STILL IN GREEN, MY WIFE LEFT ME, I DID GO TO PRISON, AND I WAS TERMINATED FOR JUST CAUSE! But at least I NEVER licked SCOTTYS areSE every MORNING and drank the coolaid like YOU DID RUSS!!!!!!!! OR THE MAN YOGURT! HAAAAAA
    Russ drank the coolaid? Obviously you must be the one who was in prison and didn’t know what Was going on here and what russ was doing.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregisteredhedid;3059964]

Russ drank the coolaid? Obviously you must be the one who was in prison and didn’t know what Was going on here and what russ was doing.
    Oh yea....Russ was a secret double agent within BSO. Doesn't surprise me as he's done everything as seen in his biography. Let's see...he was a green beret, he was a navy seal, he was one of the most decorated detectives in the history of NYPD, he's personal friends with Giuliani. Hes also delusional and a total narcissist. Good riddance . Dont be a fool. The only thing russ cares about is himself.

Unregistered

Truth hurts russ nobody.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3060053]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhedid View Post

Oh yea....Russ was a secret double agent within BSO. Doesn't surprise me as he's done everything as seen in his biography. Let's see...he was a green beret, he was a navy seal, he was one of the most decorated detectives in the history of NYPD, he's personal friends with Giuliani. Hes also delusional and a total narcissist. Good riddance . Dont be a fool. The only thing russ cares about is himself.
    This says it best!! Truthfully and to the point! I think the day will come that RUSS, THE ELIZABETH WARREN OF BROWARD COUNTY ,will regret the major bulllllshheeert coming out of that mouth. Also, his old corruption case that got him fired and almost arrested, will come back to haunt him as more people research what this creepy windbag did in 2009, for career criminal ANTHONY SPINELLA ,BURGLARY COVER UP ATTEMPT !!!!