Hammocks Major Dieppa - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hands :))

Well don’t know anything else but wow he’s got Such soft tiny hands. Their so cute and small, tiny like little people hands. Soft like rose peddles it’s adorable, watch how he grips the handle bars it’s so impressive the control over the bike and how he manages to hang on. Those fingers are tiny and thin, haven’t seen him gripping his gun but that most be so adorable to watch. I wish my hands weren’t so huge and bulky, I am so envious.

I wonder if he gets his cute tiny nails done?

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Unregistered

Hands :))

Well don’t know anything else but wow he’s got Such soft tiny hands. Their so cute and small, tiny like little people hands. Soft like rose peddles it’s adorable, watch how he grips the handle bars it’s so impressive the control over the bike and how he manages to hang on. Those fingers are tiny and thin, haven’t seen him gripping his gun but that most be so adorable to watch. I wish my hands weren’t so huge and bulky, I am so envious.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    :::: 43 Alpha Male Alert ::: make it an 86...43 x 2...dude, go work a 59 somewhere or inquire psychological services about your 43 fetish.. seriously...you can't be a P.O., you should like a PSA or PPO trainee...let me guess, your P.T. shirt # is 43 !! 2 worst numbers to have in academy 43 and 07...

Unregistered
    Yeah. The FTOS IN HAMMOCKS DISLIKE THE MAJOR MUCH!

Unregistered
    Hammocks Officers are not real cops ! They are a whole bunch of postalitas that will never survive in northside intracoastal or south .

Unregistered
    Hammocks Officers are not real cops ! They are a whole bunch of postalitas that will never survive in northside intracoastal or south .
    Our proactive squads are down south (currently) and our uniform have gone to south district to assist. Our officers have gone to Northside to assist them as well (blue/brown). Intracoastal is too far for us. Sorry, you got us there. Last time I checked, I wear a badge and wear the same uniform you do which makes me an officer. Sorry you were not able to eat at nice restaurants, see dimes, or have a break.

Good try keyboard worrier. Good try.

Unregistered
    Our proactive squads are down south (currently) and our uniform have gone to south district to assist. Our officers have gone to Northside to assist them as well (blue/brown). Intracoastal is too far for us. Sorry, you got us there. Last time I checked, I wear a badge and wear the same uniform you do which makes me an officer. Sorry you were not able to eat at nice restaurants, see dimes, or have a break.

Good try keyboard worrier. Good try.
    When Hammocks comes to help us in South they hide or follow us like a train everywhere. You all sacred.

Unregistered
    Oh, the “you’re not a real cop” unless you work at Northside or the ridge argument. Listen buddy, whatever helps you get to work everyday. I’ll sit back enjoy my cafecito and eat my croquetas. Have fun handling another 30 today.

Unregistered
    Dieppa is the worst thing to happen to hammocks since Ramos.

Unregistered
    Dieppa is the worst thing to happen to hammocks since Ramos.
    You mean the devil herself Sarasa doesn’t hold water to him?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast