Hammocks Major Dieppa - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean the devil herself Sarasa doesn’t hold water to him?
    Ehhh, she was on mids so it was easy to avoid her. Haven’t heard anything about her in South. Wonder how that’s going.

Unregistered
    When Hammocks comes to help us in South they hide or follow us like a train everywhere. You all sacred.
    Hmmmm kinda like how dispatch has to beg for your units to clear for priority calls? By the way its spelled s.c.a.r.e.d. dumbf***

Unregistered
    Hmmmm kinda like how dispatch has to beg for your units to clear for priority calls? By the way its spelled s.c.a.r.e.d. dumbf***
    Every district needs the dispatcher to clear people for calls. You all have become some lazy shit bags who all want more money but don’t want to work.

Unregistered
    Every district needs the dispatcher to clear people for calls. You all have become some lazy shit bags who all want more money but don’t want to work.
    This is so true!! I remember when we would have to bring two pages work sheets of calls in when running two-man. Now that same two man unit may handle two or three. Then they complain.

Unregistered

El Migi

Well don’t know anything else but wow he’s got Such soft tiny hands. Their so cute and small, tiny like little people hands. Soft like rose peddles it’s adorable, watch how he grips the handle bars it’s so impressive the control over the bike and how he manages to hang on. Those fingers are tiny and thin, haven’t seen him gripping his gun but that most be so adorable to watch. I wish my hands weren’t so huge and bulky, I am so envious.

I wonder if he gets his cute tiny nails done?

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    Ok we seem to be getting off topic here, I’d like to know more from this cat on his interest in Migi Man’s hands. Funny I’ve been trying to take a glance but El Eanus ain’t no where to be seen.

Unregistered
    The guy ****ed the district out of 4/10s, no 4/10s even for the FTOs, no explorers for FTOs, and likes to hold people back from training and from going to specialized units... he definitely has something against FTOs hahaha... to all those people from South and Northside and whatever other shithole district ... if u work more for the same amount of money that another guy makes and he works half, and u actually drank that koolaid that you are a better cop for it.. you are not superior, better, or stronger, YOU are by all accounts a ****ing MORON, and we thank you and encourage you to stay that way...

Unregistered

Who runs Hammocks?

Who is really running the hammocks District?
    Capt? Admin Lt? Admin? The road?

Unregistered
    Who is really running the hammocks District?
    Capt? Admin Lt? Admin? The road?
    The cute CAU sergeant here.

Unregistered

El Migi Revenge

Ok we seem to be getting off topic here, I’d like to know more from this cat on his interest in Migi Man’s hands. Funny I’ve been trying to take a glance but El Eanus ain’t no where to be seen.

Well now you folks can see the revenge mentality of this tiny hand scorned individual. You Hammocks folks been doing such a great great awesome fantastic job that he come out with the dumbest and most ridiculous schedule plan ever Or put forth here, yeah straight up your rear end and after all that smack talk and criticizing new director’s FTO vision plans at meeting here you go. This guy just doesn’t care, like he says he’s gone soon so for now it’s pay back time for talking about his tiny soft hands. To you all bike riders and suck ups don’t worry those spots don’t last forever and when you get sent back you to will enjoy your fabulous uniform patrol schedules. Bet yuh all missing Mirta and Eric now, but there is hope for those who are connected or love to suk.

Here Major try this schedule plan on-

Toad Patrol-
    Sun/mon off
    Tues/wed off
    Thur/fri off

FTO- sat/sun/mon off

Relief squads plural (you have enough people):

Fri/ Sat off

And it Works for all shifts

Maybe you can salvage the mess your about to create and stop the mass exodus to Kendall and other places or just retire cause you suk!

Sincerely,

Concerned Citizen

Unregistered
    Heard he might be out on the upcoming draft. Should have just agreed to 4/10s pal. Instead you decided to bash and go against the grain. Enjoy driving to northwest.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast