Hammocks Major Dieppa - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I got to say that guys is the worst mayor hammocks has had in the last 10 years.

Lead by example!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got to say that guys is the worst mayor hammocks has had in the last 10 years.

Lead by example!!
    Can you provide facts?

Unregistered
    Can you provide facts?
    No, only opinions. Sorry!

Unregistered
    Facts?? Look around, even the ass kissers you have around you don’t like you.

Unregistered
    Keep messing with the troops Mike! Hope you started packing your bags. Take your cheerleader with you.

Unregistered
    How is he messing w people?

Unregistered
    Hammocks has always had its fair share of cry babies! Somethings never change!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3098579]I got to say that guys is the worst mayor hammocks has had in the last 10 years.
    I think he’s one of the best majors we’ve had in the past 10 years. I mean seriously??

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3099999][QUOTE=Unregistered;3098579]I got to say that guys is the worst mayor hammocks has had in the last 10 years.
    I think he’s one of the best majors we’ve had in the past 10 years. Ramos, Palmer and Garcia?? Really??

Unregistered

Worst ever rock bottom

Keep messing with the troops Mike! Hope you started packing your bags. Take your cheerleader with you.
    Bottom line is he’s a lying sack of 💩, he’s got everyone in GUI CAU and his Admin talking smack about his and Capt Baldy. Listen tiny hand little man, u suk bro one a moron who got the personality of a retarded any eater.

You have no Idea 💡 how to lead, your supervisors critique every move you make. It’s great just to see and hear them moaning around smack talking you, and who put each and everyone of them in cozy positions doing nothing. Just worry about getting nits to Northside and create the false narrative. We all know your out soon and can care less, the ship 🚢 has sunk there’s a white flag 🏳 hanging outside the water. Not even # 2 will hang on to this mess, SOS “Same Old Chit” .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast