PBA dont let your hubris bring you down.

Unregistered

PBA dont let your hubris bring you down.

It was Rivera's downfall and it will the rest of yours if you all dont start communicating with emails that have actual happenings and details in them.

Plea's campaign will pick up steam if you dont start acting like you all give a shit.

WE dont need more bbq's or galas. WE need communication. We need to know what you all will be asking for on our next contract. WE need to know that if we call you for a departmental discipline case, you will actually show up and do your job as our representatives.

WE need a reason to keep you all around.

Unregistered
    Well said. That transparency that was promised has not been delivered. Keep your galas, BBQs, selfies, and other nonsense away from us. We want information and lots of it. And, we want representation when we need it.

Unregistered
    Go to https://plea315.com and fill out the card to get rid of the PBA. You can mail it in, go buy their office and drop it off or call them and someone will come by and pick it up. It is that easy!!!!

Unregistered

Its not their Hubris

The PBA is well transparent.....They just don't care. When you don't have choice, who cares, The PBA don't. Why would you want a contract from the PBA, did you like the 1% raise.

Unregistered
    Honestly I voted for it but I didn’t fully understand it. My uncle enlightened me. The PBA made it sound as if they got 1% + the step 5% for us. Of course I voted yes. But I have found out the truth which is the step plan was already in place and even if we didn’t get a contract (meaning the 1%) I would have still gotten the 5% step increase.
    But I/we were led to believe that wouldn’t get the 5% percent or the 1% of it was voted down.
    A downright lie by PBA people.