Benny fired in 7 days - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, he could be "let go" but he could apply to be rehired as a Deputy I would think. And IF he did that, on what grounds could they deny him. It's not like we don't have the open positions available, he is certified, and AFAIK, he has no disciplinary problems. Model Hire. He may have crossed a political line but politics is not supposed to trump the law. Or will they? I guess we will find out next week.
    Ya, because our HR has never played politics and turned away good candidates for political reasons. Great point!

Unregistered
    Yes, he could be "let go" but he could apply to be rehired as a Deputy I would think. And IF he did that, on what grounds could they deny him. It's not like we don't have the open positions available, he is certified, and AFAIK, he has no disciplinary problems. Model Hire. He may have crossed a political line but politics is not supposed to trump the law. Or will they? I guess we will find out next week.
    I'm sure HR would get right on his application. Maybe in about a year they may call him to start the process. After all that's how things work here at BSO.

Unregistered
    Ya, because our HR has never played politics and turned away good candidates for political reasons. Great point!
    I thought politics only comes into play when we hire people that HR and command said should not be hired.

Unregistered
    I would think as long as there is an open position, he could be sent back as a Deputy, no different than a new hire or a transfer from civilian to sworn or from DOD to DLE. That would mean he would keep his time in for things such as the amount of vacation accrued per year, time as an employee as far as longevity, etc. However, I would think it would mean he would start over in seniority as far as vacation picks, shift picks, etc.
    Israel demoted Donnie Harris from commander to deputy in 2015. That is the only option for Benny to not get fired. But I'm betting there is a 98% chance Israel just fires him.

Unregistered
    No way, he has been playing both sides. Quite well I must say. He will outlast us all, such talent!

Unregistered
    You do realize there’s a very very good chance SI does not get put back in? Very good.
    I am a loyal Republican voter, and I for one refuse to believe they will ignore the rule of law and the legal opinion of a Republican special master.

However, if they do ignore the Special Master I am prepared to switch to independent and start looking at candidates instead of party affiliation.

I can’t see sticking with a party that operates above the law.

Unregistered
    I am a loyal Republican voter, and I for one refuse to believe they will ignore the rule of law and the legal opinion of a Republican special master.

However, if they do ignore the Special Master I am prepared to switch to independent and start looking at candidates instead of party affiliation.

I can’t see sticking with a party that operates above the law.
    Nobody gives two sh*ts what you are going to do, get the F’ out of the Republican Party. We don't want you with your messed up opinion. Now GFY RINO.

Unregistered
    You do realize there’s a very very good chance SI does not get put back in? Very good.
    A "very good chance"? That's obviously your wish and opinion of which you're certainly entitled. However, the reality is to the contrary in that there's a "very good chance" Isreael gets reinstated. In the history of the Florida Sentate they've only voted against the recommendation of their Special Master once and in that case it was to reinstated as opposed to remove. Although it is possible it's highly unlikely. That is my opinion which opinion is share by those with the understanding of the process rather than an opinion on Israel; which opinion is totally irrelevant as the Senators are required to follow their constitutionally charged duties and not allow for a bad precendent to be established. BTW, the last sentences I didn't make up....these are the words of the current and immediate past presidents of the Florida Senate in their advise to their fellow senators.

Unregistered
    Israel demoted Donnie Harris from commander to deputy in 2015. That is the only option for Benny to not get fired. But I'm betting there is a 98% chance Israel just fires him.
    Commander,,,now there is a hilarious position. Better referred as the magic wand! Commanders are in the Navy!!! But hey he can tell others'I was a commander'🤣

Unregistered
    A "very good chance"? That's obviously your wish and opinion of which you're certainly entitled. However, the reality is to the contrary in that there's a "very good chance" Isreael gets reinstated. In the history of the Florida Sentate they've only voted against the recommendation of their Special Master once and in that case it was to reinstated as opposed to remove. Although it is possible it's highly unlikely. That is my opinion which opinion is share by those with the understanding of the process rather than an opinion on Israel; which opinion is totally irrelevant as the Senators are required to follow their constitutionally charged duties and not allow for a bad precendent to be established. BTW, the last sentences I didn't make up....these are the words of the current and immediate past presidents of the Florida Senate in their advise to their fellow senators.
    So the opinion you are sharing is, that in the history of the Florida Senate, they only voted against the Special Masters recommendation one time in all of Florida Senate history but because it was to reinstate that person its only logical that will be the outcome of this case. Your opinion is no different than the Special Master, its an opinion not fact!!

Here is an opinion for you, if they went against that Special Masters recommendation obviously not knowing any other details because you did not provide any, than the same could happen here wouldn't that be a fair assumption?

The Fact is no one knows how the Senate will vote and we will all have to wait until next week to find out, either way it will be interesting to watch.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast