Benny fired in 7 days - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Benny a Muslim? Not sure
    His nickname is "Egyptian Lover."

Unregistered
    Have you ever read your contract? Plus, you can only be demoted to the next lowest tested position which would be lieutenant. He can’t be a lieutenant because he never took the test.
    You’re incorrect but close. LT positions and below are all as we know union shops and controlled by contract. Once you’ve separated from those positions the unions have prohibited the “roll back”. Therefore, Benny doesn’t make sundown on the 23rd.

Unregistered
    I would think as long as there is an open position, he could be sent back as a Deputy, no different than a new hire or a transfer from civilian to sworn or from DOD to DLE. That would mean he would keep his time in for things such as the amount of vacation accrued per year, time as an employee as far as longevity, etc. However, I would think it would mean he would start over in seniority as far as vacation picks, shift picks, etc.

Unregistered
    Bbbbbb benny and the jets

Unregistered
    M at be Benny could become a career advisor for people. He deserves exactly what he gets. What a brilliant idea you had buddy. Go the the PSB in January 12 which was a Saturday and hang out until you bump into the Sheriff and pretend to be so helpful. Then bumpy head says, hey, I need an XO, want to be my XO? The rest is history

Unregistered
    I would think as long as there is an open position, he could be sent back as a Deputy, no different than a new hire or a transfer from civilian to sworn or from DOD to DLE. That would mean he would keep his time in for things such as the amount of vacation accrued per year, time as an employee as far as longevity, etc. However, I would think it would mean he would start over in seniority as far as vacation picks, shift picks, etc.
    Benny crossed a political line of which there’s no return. It’s sad but true. No one goes back in a hostile take over. That’s one major reason many will not take the bump to captain or above. I think Benny has like 16 years in and a wife has bun in oven. Simply a stupid move on his part to expose himself and his family like this

Unregistered
    Benny crossed a political line of which there’s no return. It’s sad but true. No one goes back in a hostile take over. That’s one major reason many will not take the bump to captain or above. I think Benny has like 16 years in and a wife has bun in oven. Simply a stupid move on his part to expose himself and his family like this
    He thinks he is a HOT commodity with his vast experience in Terrorism (cough cough). Tells everyone he doesnt need this job that why he accepted the position....I guess time will tell.

Unregistered
    You do realize there’s a very very good chance SI does not get put back in? Very good.

Unregistered
    Yes, he could be "let go" but he could apply to be rehired as a Deputy I would think. And IF he did that, on what grounds could they deny him. It's not like we don't have the open positions available, he is certified, and AFAIK, he has no disciplinary problems. Model Hire. He may have crossed a political line but politics is not supposed to trump the law. Or will they? I guess we will find out next week.

Unregistered
    He may become a Deputy but contract prohibits him from being demoted to a Sgt.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast